Back Home to School

By the end of break Harry was surprised at how the time went by he actually enjoyed his time. He got many gifts from James Sirius and Remus and none from Evangeline but he didn't get her one anyways. Or either of the Order members well except the small few. Close to the end Harry had beaten the two ex-Quidditch players three times over, and just had a blast. 

In the train back to Hogwarts Theo pulled out the book and flicked straight to the Cerberus page, they read over the page almost hungrily and Harry's eyes shone then passing it to Draco.

"Here," He breathed, pointing to the lines he was reading, "Cerberus' go straight to sleep when they are subjected to music."

"Brilliant, all we have to do is get through the rest of the tasks." Draco said excitedly, "I can play the violin,"

"That's lucky because Hogwarts would go nuts at hearing me play." Harry with with a grin, "We'll go as soon as possible."

They planned out when they would go and what they would need to take, neither of them had any idea who wanted the stone but that could come after they had it. 

Harry smirked with an Idea in his fathers quarters knowing both Sirius and James would be coming here before the feast, he set up a charm which would change their robes bright orange and green as soon as they left the portrait hole. Harry also charmed the couch to sing when sat on and left, hurrying down to join the rest of the students for the feast. Sirius and James rushed in at the last minute, throwing glares to the innocent faced first years as they moved to their places as the Head table. Once everyone had settled, the Headmaster rose with a grandfatherly smile on his face.

"Welcome back, I hope your Christmas' were wonderful; dig in." He announced and the feast began. The feast passed quickly, the trio spoke with their friends. 

"You know that you are going to be in for some arguments because of this." Draco muttered to him and Harry smirked.

"Oh I know, I can't wait to see his face." They left the hall but a voice stopped Harry in his tracks. 

"Harry James Potter." He winced. 

"The prank on my door?" James asked 

Harry then adopted the innocent look "I have no idea what you mean. Did you check if it was the other marauder?"

"What-er-oh never mind" He then stormed off confused at who did it. 

Harry yawned the next morning as he jabbed Draco and Theo awake, he had become more relaxed in his sleeping habits since his return to the future, not having the grueling training and lessons he put himself through anymore, but he wasn't worried as all his magic was regularly practiced. He had even made time to practice his bow and arrow work during the holidays, beginning to teach his father as the older raven hair was fascinated. Harry went down to wait in the common room reading a book as usual and Draco fell in to the room soon after followed by Theo, they trudged up to the Hall and absently ate breakfast. Their lessons were simple, both having read and studied ahead, and Harry was glad when the day was over. It was a calm day only to end by his wonderful sister after Transfiguration; it was always Transfiguration.

"Just because you think your as important as me doesn't make you any less pathetic." She spat at him and Harry merely raised an eyebrow. 

"Whatever you say, Evangeline," He drawled with a smirk.

"Well we were better without you, anyway." She huffed, flouncing off and leaving Harry frozen in the hall trying not to take it for word.

Out of the corner he saw he saw his father and Sirius come up the steps, laughing about something. His father looked so happy just with Sirius. As her words repeated through his head. James looked up and caught sight of Harry and knew something was off but when they reached him, Harry was already down the hall lost within Hogwarts.