Waking up?

*Please note throughout the Prologue and Part One (year one) there are some chapters that may or may not be from the original Author and Book; Twins: A Different Life By Jessiikaa15, on Fanfiction.net.*

Harry did worry about his father and uncles, how they reacted to the fall and if they were ok. He had no clue on what his actual injures he had only that they were bad from what Merlin said, but his phoenix abilities should be healing him. Thinking about it, he should already be healed, he had healed instantly before, and he remembered Helga explaining it once as his broken arm had healed from the grounds to her wing. He wasn't sure if he had to be conscious for that to happen, it would make sense if he did. Then it hit him, Merlin had said he needed to be conscious to heal, if his phoenix abilities weren't working now he had to be conscious for them to do so. Bracing himself against the pain, Harry walked towards the dull light, though he wasn't prepared for when he started to break through.

It was unimaginable.

Like open flames burning his very bones, yet still managing to freeze him like ice. It consumed him and he nearly stopped, but he kept going when he began to hear things around him. Then he felt it, his phoenix stir within him and like cool wave it washed over him and he began to heal. The pain began to dull and the healing picked up speed when he went more in to his conscious mind.

He felt his magic stir within him, fuelling his inner healing and he could now clearly hear breathing around him and someone speaking, it sounded like Draco and Theo.

He missed his best friends. They would have been the best to have in the dark, they would have kept things fun and mischievous and Harry wanted to wreak havoc with them again.

A white hot flare shot up his back and he suddenly felt his legs again, making him startle to realise he must have broken his actual spine. He checked and realised he could feel everything in his body now and it was nearly healed, there were tingles over his freshly heals bones and restored body, telling him that he had been in really bad shape. He felt someone prod his arm and wondered how he was being treated if this was happening.

"Come on, Harry, you can't die on me now, after all the work we put in to your retribution and your not going to see it, not likely."

They thought he was going to Die! They thought he was going to die? Holy mother Magic herself, his father must have had a heart attack, let alone uncle Moony and padfoot! It did make him happy that Draco had avenged him and very well by the indignation in the blond's voice. Of course he wanted to see it, Harry wanted to see all the memories.

"Damn it Harry, don't die on me, please don't die." Came Jame's strangled cry.

That was enough for Harry, whatever had happened to him must have been bad, Draco was crying; crying. And Theo was probably close in his silent way. Harry felt his body and was glad to see he was healed, it might take him a day or two to be perfect again but he was fine for now.

"I'm not going to die." His voice was hoarse with disuse and he once again wondered how long he had been out.

In the hospital wing, the late night visitors jumped back in the air, they all turned to Harry who was rapidly blinking.

"Harry?" James asked in disbelief.

"How's it going dad, long time no see." He tried to be casual but it had the opposite effect as James seemed to lose what little colour he had.

"You're alive!" Sirius exclaimed.

Harry scoffed.

"Like a little fall is going to kill me." Harry rolled his eyes and pushed himself in to a sitting position with Spero curling happily around his neck hissing a welcome back greeting. He stretched and yawned before looking around to find the Marauders gaping at him.