Meeting

"Mr Potter, of what do I owe the pleasure."

Oh that was just cold, Harry thought with a wince as he came into his favorite teachers office.

"I came to apologise for ah storming off earlier." Harry said calmly, keeping his face blank as he watched his favourite teacher continue to write without looking up once.

"What should you have done in such a situation?" Snape inquired and Harry almost grimaced at how much the man reminded him of Salazar at that moment, the Slytherin Founder could be absolutely relentless when he wanted to.

"I should have retained my cool and dealt with the situation rationally. It was also highly disrespectful to disappear like I did."

Snape finally looked up and motioned to the seat in front of his desk, Harry sighed in relief; he was forgiven.

"You look worn." Snape told him, Harry rolled his neck.

"I've just come from Theo and draco then my father after that Sirius and Remus." Snape actually winced.

"Well on better terms, I've confirmed it with the Headmaster and you are allowed on the team." Severus told him and Harry grinned, "However,  the Headmaster also allow the next Merlin on the Gryffindor team."

"What!? Oh come on!"

"As expected, the Headmaster immediately granted it, going further by giving permission for her to have her own broom." Snape smirked slightly, "Which means you are also allowed to have your own broomstick."

"Brilliant." Harry said, "If Dumbledore wants to see his Golden Girl crushed on the pitch as well as the classroom then so be it."

"Do not make my choice a mistake." Snape dismissed him and Harry laughed, rising up and walking towards the door.

"Sir, without overcompensating, I'm probably better on a broomstick than I am at making potions."

He caught up with the rest of the first years as they headed up to dinner, and Harry grinned at the two.

"Dumbledore got the Girl-Who-Lived on the Gryffindor team and she got given permission to have her own broom, which means..."

"You can have your own broom too." Draco finished, smirking.

"Yep, and I can't wait to crush her."

"It's going to be beautiful." Theo agreed, "You'll have to talk to Flint, apparently he's brutal."

"It'll be worth it."

"I'm kind of jealous."

"Don't worry, as soon as it's humanly possible to get you on the team you'll be right there with me." Harry assured, "There can be no other way."

After dinner the trio sat down and began planning ways to make Evangeline feel as miserable as possible, sharing somewhat evil looks at some of their good ideas and then smirking. The rest of the common room seemed to give them a wide birth, not wanting to know what the devious trio were up to now.

"Seeing as we now have a few plans for Evangeline how about we call it a night." Draco said late into the night.

"Yes we now have a plan to make Evangeline's life hell for the next couple of weeks but we will need inside help," Theo commented.

"Oh?"

"Yes, I agree we will need the twins." Harry stated simply.

Over the course of the next few weeks the trio made their plans with the help of two ginger twins and now it was time for action since it was the end of October. A beautiful snowy owl swooped down towards the Gryffindor table, catching the attention of the majority of the hall. She dropped her letter in front of the Weasley twins and soared off leaving many curious. The twins read the letter and left, much to the surprise of the rest of the hall and no one noticed three Snakes slip out the hall at the same time. In a hidden archway four people stood looking positively evil.