Which one did you get?

The final two weeks of school passed in a flurry. Harry, Draco and Theo had received first and second and third place respectively within the year. Not that Harry was surprised, but what had shocked  him was the fact that Evangeline Potter had come fifth after Granger. Either a professor had changed the results, or the girl actually had some intelligence, Harry didn't know, but it didn't matter because he had the top spot.

Harry was sad to be leaving the castle even if it was only for the summer. He was also excited however, because he would be spending   his summer with Sirius, Remus and his father in Godric's Hollow and he had a lot planned. Dumbledore had tried to convice James that Harry was better off with the muggles and James had politely told him to jump in the lake. Fortunately, he then seemed to be so involved with Evangeline that he left them alone after the results were released.

The man had claimed that James and Lucius had bought the two boys grades. Harry had been pissed at that and kindly informed Dumbledore that he was a dick and then pranked him with the help of the twins. James had collected the forms for him to apply for his Mastery examination, and Severus had helped him fill it in, the Potions Master was almost as eager as Harry was for the actual  exam and was giving him points about the actual exam.

"The examiners have to take an oath of silence, that way your potions stay secret if you do not wish to publish them." Severus told him and Harry nodded.

"Good," he said relieved, his potions would be best kept secret, if they were available to the public it would be a nightmare.

"Yes. Here,"Snape handed him an envelope, "This is your recommendation letter. Do not lose it because it is the only one you will be getting." He warned and Harry grinned.

"As if I would lose it," He scoffed and Snape smirked. Harry left and placed the letter safely within his trunk, he even warded it for extra measure.

He double checked everything was packed for his departure tomorrow and made his way down for dinner.

Everyone was in bright spirits because of end of school. It was the final feast and thanks to Harry's mirical win in the final game Slytherin had one the house cup, much to Gryffindores. Harry wondered if Dumbledore realized the stone he had placed in the mirror was a fake; but by the cheerfulness of the headmaster, Harry presumed he had yet to notice.

"Can't wait to get home," Draco said as they walked back to the common room tired and full.

"Same, although I'm going to be just as busy."

"Yes. Your Mastery exam." Theo remembered.

"There's that, but lets not forget a certain individual."

"No, that isn't something I'm likely to forget anytime soon Harry."

Harry grinned. "I'm looking forward to his letter."

"You would," Draco muttered shoving his friend, Harry smirked.

"Of course."

"Come on prat, we have to sleep as I do not want to be caught with the  rush tomorrow."

"Yes sir," Harry and Draco mocked.

"It's about time," Theo sniffed and Harry laughed.

"Idiots."

Theo was right, the entire Slytherin house seemed to have lost their minds in the morning. The concept of packing the night before seemed to be lost on them and Harry rolled his eyes; he had made sure their dorm was ready, and they were the first up to breakfast.

"Hey pup, you have to get on the train and then James and I'll pick you and your sister up at the station." Sirius told him.

"Why don't we just floo?" Harry asked bewildered.