The Repercussions

As soon as dinner was over, Snape was back in the hospital wing to tell them of the happenings, it was silent as he entered, Sirius and Remus were just gazing at Harry through dead eyes and the Malfoys were silently comforting each other. James had his head in his hands vibrating, he was crying silent tears. Severus walked over and stood at then end of his bed.

"Dumbledore is still labelling this as an accident." He told them quietly.

"The man is going to allow her to go unpunished for nearly killing Harry." Sirius stated, not taking his eyes from Harry's still form.

"Dumbledore will but the Slytherin's won't."

"There is not much they can do. I have done what I can to punish her but...." James sighed but Lucius, Narcissa and Severus smirked.

"You were not in our House, James, our mechanisms are a lot different to every other House and Flint has already thrown down the promise."

The blonde heads snapped to Snape in shock "What?"

"They entered in form, and when Dumbledore called it a terrible accident Flint stood in the center of the table and stated the attack would not go unpunished at the school level, they left in form after it had been issued."

"They came in form?" Lucius repeated 
shocked.

"Not only did they come in form but they did everything in perfect form, every single one of them, it was something to see Lucius, they even hissed as one." Snape shook his head and the Malfoys blinked a few times.

"Merlin, I almost feel sorry for Gryffindor."

"I think we are missing something." Remus said speaking for the first time, he had got the wolf under control and was relatively calm.

"In Slytherin there are rules that must be followed. You will never see a Snake on their own even if they are hated in the House, you will never see a Slytherin arguing or fighting with another Slytherin outside the common room, you will never see a Slytherin disagreeing with another Slytherin outside the common room it just isn't done. And the key one, the most crucial one we stand by is Slytherin take care of their own. To attack a Slytherin is to attack all the Slytherins and that is not something that we let go, I believe it was the Dark Lord who put these rules in place." Snape explained. James looked shocked but remand quiet.

"But what about when we were in school?" Sirius pointed out and Severus exchanged smirks with Lucius.

"We are Slytherins, we don't retaliate in the open." Lucius said.

"Remember after 5th year, you came down with a simply awful problem?" Snape asked and Sirius eyes widened then he winced, he had had a serious problem with himself but he had placed the blame on the other marauders who were pissed at him. The Marauders all looked at each other.

"That was you?" Sirius gasped alarmed and Snape smirked.

"You didn't honestly believe I would let that go? I am the youngest Potions Master in the world and by then I was well on my way to becoming a Master, it was a handy creation made just for you."

Sirius looked at him in a new light, he hastily shuffled away and Remus and James snickered.

"That was only my friends who helped with that, this is the entire house and as an open promise has been issued, Evangeline Potter is in for some hell. Even Dumbledore is on their list."

Sirius and Remus smirked.

"And they will have inside help." He murmured looking at Remus and James who grinned.