The Repercussion Plan

Everyone knew the twins were not people you wanted to go up against, while they held no political power and came from a family of blood traitors, they had gained their own respect.

They were good with their wands and had been complimented by Snape himself for their work in Potions, granted it had been one time and it hadn't been to their faces, but it was known in Slytherin. To know that they were on their side, Harry's side, was not only a relief, but a welcome pleasure.

"You'll need to be prepared, too." Draco warned them, "Slytherin is after her and anyone who is with her."

"Good, its nothing less than she deserves."

They decided, then George blinked. "When you say 'Slytherin'..." He trailed off, his tone asking the question his words didn't.

"The entire House is after her," Draco confirmed and they exchanged another one of their looks.

"Why all of them?"

"Slytherin House rules," Draco answered, "We take care of our own anyway, but Evangeline Potter is a particularly dark spot. She and Dumbledore makes it even more difficult for us Snakes, and then she went and attacked Harry. Not only is he our star player for our team, but he is one of the leading Slytherins. He's the top of our year, brings in more points than we could ever lose and he's the Black and Potter Heir now; he is under the fullest of protections."

"We had heard about the apparent rules of Slytherin, Bill and Charlie had mentioned it, being friends with some Snakes." Fred mused, "We didn't expect it this strongly though."

"Who's going to look after us if we don't?" Tyeo pointed out wryly, and the twins had to admit that it was the disgusting truth.

"We had always wondered why none of the little Snakes were ever alone. I guess that falls under taking care of your own?"

"We present a united front" Draco allowed, "Are you ready to begin working with the House of the cunning?"

"It would be our honour," They answered. The four of them shared rather dark smirks before turning and vanishing back further in to the dungeons, Draco had no qualms about showing them to the common room, he had come to quite like the twins over the course of the year and he knew that once the rest of the House heard him out they would also agree with him.

He would put money on the twins being part Slytherin anyway, they were way to sneaking to be pure Lion. The wall slid open for him, and he still didn't know how Harry had made that happen, and he walked in, immediately receiving silence as the rest of the House took in who was with him.

"Malloy! What in Merlin's name are you thinking?" Flint exclaimed, torn between outrage and alarm.

"These are our way in to the Gryffindor tower." He said coolly.

"Why would they help us? They're Gryffindor, they are probably here to spy on us for the Girl-Wonder." Pucey spat, and Draco knew that would not be well received.

The twins, who had previously been looking around the common room with undisguised awe, and admiring the unity the Slytherin House was showing as they saw the groups formed, suddenly turned their now cold eyes on to Pucey and Flint.

"You can accuse us of doing and being many things." George got out, his voice hard.

"But do not ever accuse us of working for that." Fred continued, spitting out the last word and making it blatantly apparent who they were taking about.

Many of the Slytherins found themselves very surprised, it was well known that the House of Potter was very close with the House of Weasley. It had been wondered, by many of the older years who had seen the twins regularly and heard of their work, which was decidedly difficult since they were rarely caught actually doing anything, if they had been sorted in to the right House at all.

"Harry is our friend." George told them all quietly.

"We won't let this pass as an accident."

"I'm still not sure," Flint muttered and Theo raised an eyebrow.

"Would you want them after you? Would you find it at all beneficial to your continued health and sanity?" Theo asked him seriously. The twins flashed Flint identical teeth filled grins and the Quidditch Captain barely kept in his shudder. "No," He relented and if anything the twins' grins stretched.

"Neither will Evangeline Potter."

"Welcome, demon twins, to Slytherin." Flint said to them, and, for the slightest of moments, Draco wondered if he had just made the biggest mistake of his life because the expressions on the twins faces was positively unholy. But then he brushed that aside and took up a seat next to them to start planning; she would pay for what she had done to Harry.

They planned for hours, anything and everything was put on the table to see if it was possible and it became very apparent that the twins had quite the nasty streak, or they did in regards to Rosina Potter anyway. They had agreed to even the wildest of suggestions, adding their own to make them worse. When dinner arrived, the twins were all but bowed out of the Slytherin House, with an invitation to come back and they agreed the meeting point was the Potions Classroom; there was no suspicion there.

"Remember," Flint called, helping organise the Slytherins with the prefects, "We present a united front. We go as a House and we leave as a House; we are Slytherin."

As one, the Slytherin House approached the Great Hall, the doors were pushed open and they entered silently. It was a spectacle. The first years came first led by Draco Malfoy and Theodore Not, then the second years followed by third, fourth, fifth, sixth then closing the group were the seventh years, each and everyone had a blank mask on their faces, nothing was given away and the walked to their table and sat down as one. There rest of the Great Hall watched in shock, they had never seen anything like it and Severus, who had to leave the hospital due to dinner, looked at his House in complete pride and approval. James and Sirius has yet to leave Harry's side. Dumbledore rose to his feet with a gentle smile on his face, projecting the perfect calm.

"I know some of you are wondering about the terrible accident that occurred in the Quidditch pitch this afternoon-," He was cut off by the low hissing that suddenly arose from the House of Snakes, it was clear why they had their name by the sounds they were making and even their flag was twisting furiously as the collective House Magic reflected their unified outrage with Hogwarts herself acting up. 

"I would like you to know that Mr Potter," He was cut off again but this time by Snape who had his death glare directed at the Headmaster. Dumbledore wore an apologetic look, "My apologies, is recovering, and be this as a reminder that Quidditch is a dangerous game; accidents do happen."

Evangeline could be seen smirking which, unfortunately for her, didn't go unnoticed by the Slytherins, every Snake turned a murderous glare at the pair, who recoiled. Flint, who was sat in the center of the fifth years, stood looking directly at Evangeline Potter, there was no emotion on his face as he stared at her and only when she shifted uncomfortably did he speak, "You have harmed one of our own." He stated to the silent hall, "The attack will not go unpunished." Flint nodded to the table and they stood as one, this time the 7th years led out and the whole House vanished without eating, the promise was clear; prepare for repercussions.