Postions Mishap but what....?

As a silent agreement, they didn't turn the opportunity down and stuck her frozen form to the wall, changed her to Slytherin green and silver and wrote: I should not attempt to hex those who are better at me.

They shared a grin and hurried down to the dungeons, sharing a grimace of pity for Harry as he was now very late to Snape's extra lesson.

"Good luck," they murmured, walking off as Harry knocked and was granted entrance.

"I am so sorry, I had a run in with my twin." Harry explained and Snape nodded.

"As long as you didn't do anything to get caught,"

Harry shifted a little.

"Well we might have gone a bit crazy, but it's her word against ours."

Snape's eyebrow rose. "We?"

"The designated group we are to travel in," Harry answered evenly.

"What did you do?"

"Now why would I want to ruin the surprise?"

"Get on with your potions brat,"

Harry grinned and did just that. "I'm set to break your record." Harry said to him and he chopped up some roots.

"Which one?"

"You have more than one?"

"Youngest Potions Mastery and highest Mastery score,"

"Well then both,"

"Oh?"

"Yup, applying for my Mastery with honours in the summer, if this potion works that is."

"Impressive, I have no doubt you could accomplish it. You are one potion behind though," Snape pointed out.

"Yeah, but if everything goes to plan, this summer I should be able to experiment with new material and I will have access to all of my vaults and properties. I know Salazar has left research for me and a hoard of ingredients and cuttings, he promised he would. They will open up a whole world of opportunities, and in it will contain the partially developed research for my Mastery submittal paper." Harry explained to him, and Severus looked very interested.

"You have already completed your paper."

"Well, I don't want to sound too arrogant but it was approved by Salazar Slytherin so..." He trailed off with a shrug and Severus conceded he did have a point. Salazar Slytherin was the Master of all Masters when it came to Potions, so if he approved Snape would consider it absolutely fine. Harry stirred the cauldron and it went a soft pink colour, he left it on the boil until it was a clear pink colour, Harry added crushed unicorn horn and the potion changed to a clear blue. He let it simmer stirring it 3 times every 5 minutes and he continued to make notes, he sniffed it and frowned.

"It looks about right but it smells off." Snape looked it over and ladled some in to a phial, he spun it around and smelled it. He frowned and carefully let a drop drip on to his finger.

Nothing happened for a second or two and then the finger slowly started to disappear like someone had cast a disillusion to it.

"That's pretty cool," Harry said.

"Yes, you may want to note down this as a back up for your third potion, liquid disillusion has never been done before especially as something that didn't have to be consumed."

Harry nodded and wrote down the exact instructions with the effects; he would have to create an antidote before it would be complete. Harry continued adding ingredients to the potion for his vanishing idea when Snape caught his attention.