chapter seven - anew

...where am i?
it was pitch black and you couldn't see a thing. you realised that you were laying on the ground in a sticky and greasy substance. disgusted, you tried to stand up while your eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness. you started to walk, slowly and carefully, because you still couldn't see much. suddenly you bumped into something and lifted your hands to feel what it was. a sudden pain rushed through your hand as you grabbed something sharp, a knife maybe? you felt the blood sliding down your hand, slowly dripping on the ground. "crap..." you mumbled.
"now, now, (y/n)... watch your language." a voice echoed through the room. you flinched and spun around, trying to see where the voice came from, but you couldn't spot anything. you began to panic and slowly backed away.
"where do you think you're going? we're not done yet." you heard an evil chuckle and desperately tried to find a way out of the room, when you saw the outlines of what must've been a door. you could see the light slightly shining through the gap. but before you could move a muscle the voice started to growl.
"don't even think about it." you heard footsteps coming closer. that was it. you felt the adrenaline rushing through your whole body and started to run.
"IF YOU DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE GOING TO BE VERY SORRY (Y/N)," the voice shouted. your heart was pounding so hard that you felt like it could stop beating at any moment. you finally reached the door and tried to open it, only to realise that it was locked. you desperately tried to turn the doorknob, but nothing happend. "no... oh god no please open..." you were still holding onto the doorknob as if your life depended on it. which was the case. you slowly turned around to see a figure approaching you.
"it wasn't very nice of you to try to run away... i'll make you deeply regret that (y/n)," the figure said while coming closer. you whimpered and tried to back away but your back instantly hit the door.
"no, stay away from me!" you said while tilting your head to the side.
"(y/n...)"
"I SAID STAY AWAY!"

"(y/n)? (y/n!"
you screamed and your eyes shot open. instantly, you started to back away but something prevented you from moving further away. "NO, LET GO OF ME!" you screamed and tried to get out. "(y/n), it was only a nightmare! look at me," you heard a soothing voice saying. hesitantly, you looked up and saw Tatiana and two other nurses holding you down. "it's okay, try to breath (y/n). everything is okay."
you slowly started to calm down and tried to control your breathing. the nurses let go of you and Tatiana motioned for the other two to leave the room. you gulped hard and sat up. "the nightmares seem to be very bad (y/n). you should definitely talk with your doctor about that."
you slightly nodded. "do you want to walk through the hallways for a bit to calm down?" Tatiana asked while slowly approaching you.
"no... i, i think i will just stay in my room until it's time for breakfast."
Tatiana nodded and left the room. you still tried to process what happened. that wasn't the first nightmare you had, but since you're here they are completely different. and... there was something odd about the voice of the figure that approached you...
"i've heard that voice before... but where?"