Introduction

CHOI Y/N :
Choi y/n...18
years old. Her mother died in accident. She only have father and one brother that was of 3 years old and a sister who is 11 years old.
Her father is a business man but after her mother death he live not healthy and because of that their financial condition is not good so she have to leave studies. For helping her father she do work in a cafe.
Her younger brother and sister is studying in her place because she wanted to make them happy. Her siblings didn't get love of her mother in such a young age. Her mother died 3 years ago and because of that her younger brother and sister having problem. She is also suffering from social anxiety disorder....specially with boys. She cant show her weakness to anyone because her family need her...she always smile fake. She have no one to show how she feel inside.
She have responsibilitys of her family so she always trying her best to never show her weakness. She is trying to give love of mother to her siblings.
Because of one boy....her life is changed....completely. He make her feel disgust, ugly, useless. He ruined her life.
Because of that boy she is suffering from deppresion and social anxiety.
Then suddenly her father make a arranged marriage.
She don't want to get married because of responsibilitys and because.....she is afraid.

Park jimin :
Park jimin... 21 year old...Owner of a company that was no.1 in South korea.
He have everything ...his loving parents. He is rich. He is nice.
He is a person that every girl want him for them. Girl dream of him.
His aura is different. He is cold to everyone but not with his family.
He only love his family.
Is he able to love his wife?