Wedding

👆IMAGINE HIS HAIR IS BLACK

JIMIN POV-

After saying those things to her, her behavior got change. She seemed frightened. After spelling her juice she run away.
Ahhh this girl..... What should I do.
Should I check on her......... Nah she just doing acting..... But what if she not. I think I go to her.
I started to follow her but when I reach at park she is not here.......... Ahhh look she is fine that's why she gone home. I am stupid I knew it that its just her act.
I sigh. Then I go back to my car and drove off to home. Its already 8pm.

Y/N POV-

I reach home still feeling unstable but I know that what is happening on my surrounding .
I open the door and suddenly someone hug my legs and I look down see my hyuni is hugging my legs with his small arms.
Awwww how cute he. How I am going to leave him for that boy who called me slut.
Noonaaaa I missss youu- he said while snuggling more in between my legs.
I picked him up with still shaky hands and hug him.
Why you missed me. Dont you have hanna noona now. And also take a habit of it because when I gone from here I am not going to be there for you. You have to be with papa or hanna noona- I said to him while caressing his back.
Then he move his head away and look into my eyes.
No noona. You have to be there for me and noona did you cry because you're eyes are puffy puffy and red- he said while whining and asked me.
Oh my god he noticed it.
Noooo noona didn't cry. I am fine. So where is other?- I asked him.
K-kitchenn- he said
I then make my way and saw both are placing food on table.
Oh dear you came. So how's is it huh?- he asked me.
Its...... Its g-good dad- I tell him.
Ahh dad I am not hungry. I am going to sleep and hanna please after eating wash him up and let him sleep- I tell both of them.
They nodded. I take my leave and go to my room and change into comfortable clothes and drifted to sleep while taking sleep pills.

TIME SKIP TO WEDDING-

I can't able to sleep all night because of terrible thoughts because today is my wedding.
I get up and do my morning stuff and got out.
Y/N THE LADY IS COMING IN YOUR ROOM TO GET YOU READY. DO FAST- my dad said yelling from downstairs.
I didn't said nothing and after something the lady come in my room and start getting me ready.
She did my hair with amazing hairstyle with curls and place some flowers in them and do my makeup in which I am looking soo preety.
She then help me to wear the heels that were also so preety.