I am Sorry Jimin

You finally reach your destination and being here you were feeling like... Now everything is fine... No one cam hurt you here.

You got out from the car and put your car keys in your bag.
You make your way with wobbly legs inside and go directly for jimin office. People were looking at you bewilderly as some of don't know who are you.

The reception assistant try to stop you but and said,

Excuse me Mrs. Who are you?- she said.

You were not in state to go in talkings so you directly called jimin.

Y/n.. What happened?- he asked.

I am at your reception of your office- he quickly told you to hand your phone to the assistant and you did.

Ahh.... Okay Mr. Park... Yeah I understood- she said after ending the call and handing your phone back.

After she showed you the directions of his office and take her leave when you standing in front of his front door.

You knock in first time,

Come in- his voice came from inside and listen it... Half of your worries already go away.

You open the door and saw jimin was with some peoples as like they were discussing something.

He was signing some papers and when his feel that you are standing, he look up in your eyes.

Okay the left over papers you can give them to my P.A or we can continue it tomorrow- he said closing and handings the papers to them.

They were shock because he never postpone his work for another meetings and now just because of you he left them. They wanted to know who you are. They were curious but didn't said anything and just bow to him and take their leave.

Come here y/n- he told you and you obey him and go near to him.

He pulled you on his lap but you didn't refuse for it and just hug his neck with your arms and lean your head on his chest.

Are you okay?- he asked even he know that you are not. You didn't said anything.

What happened?- he said caressing your hair with his hand and one hand rubbing your shoulder.

Just listening his concern, worried voice your one tear slip from your eyes.

I am s-sorry jimin.... I am soo s-sorry- you said now clutching his shirt collar with your hand tightly.

Hey.... What happened? Tell me- he said trying to pull you back but you refused as your sobbing hardly.

Y/n-ahh if you are not going to say anything then how I am doing to find out and help you huh- he said and again pulled you back and look at your red eyes with red nose.

He wiped your tears softly as he was afraid to not to hurt you. He notice your red wrist and asked,

Who did this to you?- he asked still in his soft voice that were also containing anger.

Your tears drop down again.

Y/n tell me who did this to you?- he now demand you to tell him.

You start telling him everything from the day sehun meet you and how he tortured you, how you having nightmares again because of him, how you don't want jimin to drag him.. To not make him worried . After finishing jimin just looked at you blankly.

Jimin... J-jimin please say something... Don't be like this- you said to him, afraid that he will mad at you.

Jimin finally look at you.

Oh god y/n!... I am not gonna leave him- he said standing up as he was going to do something bad to him but you know what he will do. You stop him by holding his arms.

No please jimin.... Don't go anywhere. Don't make it worse. Please jimin...... I am begging you. It will gonna make everything worse.... Please- he eyes got soft seeing your weak body.

He was feeling guilty that he can't even able to do anything and letting you hurt. He was not liking that you were begging to him. He was angry on himself that he didn't did anything.

He punched the table in anger cause you to flinch. You never saw him this angry, it was like.... He will going to kill someone.

You carefully hold his arm again and in your surprise he didn't refuse it even his body got calm under your touch.

You make him sit on his chair again and sat on his lap again.

Y/n you don't know how angry I am more like on myself that I cant even protecting you. I am angry on myself that I didn't did anything when you were in pain and h-

You cutted him by putting your finger on his lips.

No. You are protecting me jimin... Because of you I was feeling safe.... With you I am not hurt because you were there for me. You made me strong, don't be guilty because I was the one who didn't told you. You made me feel secure that made me to not worried. You were always there for me and you will.. Right? You will always be there for me... Whenever I need you right?- she asked with tears that were still flowing like river.

I will y/n... Always... Till my last breath. I will be there whenever you need me- he said wiping her tears but again more tears came out.

I am sorry jimin-ahh.... Please forgive me- you hugged him tightly.

Its okay y/n.... Its okay.... But promise me, if anything making you worried you will tell me not gonna hide and that sehun.. If he did something again then I swear of you y/n... I will make sure he will suffer like you did, feel pain like you did, beg for die like you feel, every pain that you feel within every seconds, every minutes, he will feel worse of it- he said leaving a peck on your forhead while caressing your hair.

After like a long time he asked breaking the comfortable silence,

Have you eat anything?- you shake your head in no still in his arm.
He frown but didn't said anything.

He called his P.A and tell him to bring food.

When the food came, he quitely placed it on the table and bow and take his leave.

Lets eat?- jimin asked and you shook your head.

Baby you should eat. You know I want you healthy- she nodded and pulled back.

Sorry- she said and he asked,
For what?-

I ruined your coat with my tears- she said looking down,playing with his shirt collar.

He chuckled. Jimin lift her chin up and stare in her eyes with full of love and lean in close to her lips.
He kissed her lips softly but deeply and after a minutes they a part their lips.

He cup her cheeks and peck on her nose in which she smile shyly.

Cute- he compliment her.

They both sat on the couch that were in his office room and opened the boxes of lunch.

Y/n feed him and soon they both start feeding eachother and when they finish, he said y/n to take rest while he was doing his leftover work.

He covered y/n with blanket and move to his table and sat on his chair.

Soon y/n fell asleep with a small smile on her face after bearing a hard time.

Hope you all like it.

THANK YOU.