Why Its Had To Be You?

seeing him my whole world just feel like its got slipped under my foot. all the memories just came in front of me like a movie which I thought its already end but its not.

I don't know what should I do or what should I feel? I am so shocked.

seeing me stayed in same position Mina looked at me as he didn't notice me yet.

she nudged his arm and he look at her and then mia signal him to look it front of.... to me then he turn his gaze to me and he also got shocked but his reaction quickly recovered with calmness but his eyes that was soft before but now showing anger, hate.

he smiled at me and this smile was his fake and there I don't what should I do.

I just return my smile as I don't want mia to feel fishy in between us.

so Sehun she is y/n, my best friend and y/n he is Sehun my boyfriend- she introduced ourself to eachother with a soft wide smile and I didn't help to feel happy that she mentioned me as her bestfriend but also sad that why it had to be her?

he smiled at me again and strand his hand for me to handshake which I hesitantly return it.

hi nice to meet you y/n- he said still showing his fake smile.

yeah mee to- even I wasn't.

sehun, she studied in the same class of me, you should catchup with us more- mia said to him.

he first look at her and then return his gaze and again smile and said,

yeah and for now I will going to be present near to both you even in lunch- he said with a light smile as he was doing this purposely because why he was not present when he don't know about me and now for what?

mia order our coffees with some snacks. we start to drink as I don't want to loo up just for seeing his smile.

his smile scarring me allot and I no more want to stay here so I hurriedly finished and stand up.

you going- mia asked.

yeah I have to go know-

you should stay more here- she said with a pout.

baby please say to her to stay- she said with 'baby' word to sehun holding his hand.

yeah please stay. I am enjoying here- he said with a smirk.

no. no I am not going to stay.

you know mia that I have so many work to do and I cant also stay longer, so I really have to go- I said in hope she don't force me now and I felt relief when she smile and nodded. I didn't wait not for even one min and just got out from café and messaged jimin to send me driver.

after 15 min the sports car came and stop in front of me and a deep soft voice came from it when the door open.

get in- he just said and I get in.

when I saw him my all worries got away and I smile as I feel my eyes got stinky.

when he saw me he asked with a worried tone,

whats wrong? are you okay?-

I didn't help to feel happy and smile.

he got confused because I didn't replied him so he looked at me but didn't ask anything further more.

he move his hand in my hair that were in tied in ponytail and starting petting my hair softly.

so hows today?- he asked and I just kept quite for a while because for me today happened so much. meeting your ex back who is sexually abusing and more of it that he is your boyfriend of mia.