Epilogue

Can't I be the one their?- she said looking at her husband with her little 3 year old daughter.

He was more like sleeping on the couch while her daughter Mini who were playing with him, hugging his waist with her legs.

Wahhh I am jealous with my daughter- she said laughing on her behaviour.

Mini baby... Come to Mama..... Let your daddy sleep honey- I said falling my arms so she can come in my arms.

Nahh! I want to stay with daddyy- she said pinching his cheeks lightly which break jimin into cute laugh.

Oh y/n don't be jelous- jimin said pecking y/n cheeks.

Daddyyyy nooo!!!! Daddyyy cheated on me- Mini said hugging him tightly around his neck.

They both share a look then burst out laughing.

Ok ok. I will not cheat on you. I love you my little princess- jimin said pecking mini cheeks also which she smile.

Y/n smile warmly seeing that lovely sight.

Mini was sick today and as this little princess of jimin wanted to spend her time with his daddy so he take off from his work.

Its already evening as they were enjoying in their backyard.

Night

Baby have you drink your milk and take medicine?- y/n asked covering her with blanket.

Yes daddy helped me..... The medicine was sooo bitter...yawk- mini said making a cute face.

Oh daddyyy!- Mini yelled happily when he saw jimin.

Y/n looked at him and noticed that he just came after getting shower as his hair is still little wet wearing his pj pant with white loose shirt.

Y/n sat beside mini, caressing her hair as he came on other side doing same.

Daddy can you tell me a story. Its story time- she said to jimin.

Y/n laugh at her as its her favorite time to listen always her bedtime stories.

Okkkiiiii- he said looking at y/n.

Then lets go!- she said happily

Once their was a girl, who were alone. She always stay sad with along her thoughts.
One day her father fixed her arranged marriage with a handsome man who were so famous among girls. Soo many girls always wanted him but he never. Then the handsome man came with his family on her house to see her and that boy got fall in love in first sight with that girl. When the days were near for their wedding, the girl were soo scared as she was forced she don't want her father to feel sad. She always thought that what if her husband wasn't good? What if her husband never love her? And soo more but her father always made her feel calm.
On their wedding day... The girl was looking sooo beautiful that the boy just want to run away with her but the boy was also looking soo handsome. After their wedding they start to live their life with eachother but the girl was still scared.
One day the boy did something bad which made her more scared but when the boy realized that her hurt her love her apologize to her and she forgive him and from that day she wasn't sacred anymore.
As they both continue to live together with some sad hurtful movements finally he said to her that he love her and he will with his pure heart and she also said that she also love him. After a longggggg time her wife got a gift.... A baby and when the baby come out... It was a girl. Their little daughter was soo beautiful like you. She was just like her mother and from that day they happiness grew more. Her husband promise her that he will always protect her and their daughter and never let them get hurt. He will love both of them till he die.