First Meeting

I wake up feeling tired. I didn't sleep last night properly because of my dad.

Flashback-
Knock knock, my dad open the door of my room to check up on me.
Oh dear you didn't sleep yet- my dad said to me.
I change my position into sitting.
I can't able to sleep-i said to dad.
You are thinking something?- my dad asked me.
I stayed slient.
I knew it.....tell me what is bothering you huh?- dad asked me while caressing my hand.
Its nothing dad.....just-
Just what dear?-
Dad isn't it to early for wedding?-i tell my dad.
I dont think so.....noo- dad said with a wide smile.
Ahhh daddd~~ - I whined.
Dear its not early for wedding and I know you are not worried about wedding you are worried about jimin.
Am I right?- dad asked me.
He is saying truth I am scared. I stayed stilent.
Hmmm so I am right. Dont worry dear he is a nice boy he didn't hurt you like him and I know you are scared of boys but dear you have to move forward in your life. You can't just stay at one point. Yoh have to get married if not now but you have you in future so dont scared of him.
You know honey in married life what is the most important thing is....its love, trust and honesty. If you were honest with him he will respect you...he will respect your decisions.
And about these two trouble child I can handel them. You dont have to worry. Just forget about that boy and start your life with jimin.
Maybe god gives you second chance so you can be happy again. Trust me he will cherish you dear and he will be your happiness. And if he say something that triggered you tell me I will sue him. Oky?- dad said to me.
I listen his all the things. I think my father is right....I can't stay at one point and always bee scared of boys.
But its hard to trust jimin. I didn't even know him. I hope everything will be fine.
Dad pecked my forehead and go to his room.

present -
I shrugged all the thought and start to get ready for work.
I do my long hair in messy bun. I didn't do makeup just do light red shade of lipstick.
I dont want to see anybody so I leave a note that I am leaving early and can't drop them school.
I get in my car and head off.

The dress she wear.
Time skip
Jimin pov.
I was sitting in my office doing work.
Ding
I saw the message that was send by my mom.
I started to read.
Dear leave office early. You have to go shopping with y/n for wedding.
And behave properly with her and dont forget my words that I tell you last night. And pick a nice ring for both of you and after finishing drop her home safely.
I sighed by reading the mom message .
Yeah my mom explain me about y/n
That she is a nice girl. She is not like every girl that want money. She said she is different. Ahhhh what should I doooo....its soo complicated.
I send her message oky.
Ohhh wait I dont have no. Of y/n.
Ahhhh.....what should I do...oh wait her dad.
I called her dad tell him about the whole thing then I asked him her number.
After getting no. I message y/n.