Cherish Her

Y/N POV-

I woke up feeling tired. I open my eyes slowly and saw I am in a different room on bed. I look around the room founding no one.
I sit up and yawn.
I notice my clothes and......... I was in SHIRT.
I start to think nervously that who changed my clothes.
Wait......
OH MY GOD.
NO NO THIS IS NOT TRUTH.
He didn't do right?
Suddenly the front door open revealing Jimin with a breakfast try.
Seeing him I remind everything.
My tears start to collect on the corner of my eyes.
Good mo-
I cutted him off by screaming.
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS JIMIN? WHY YOU DID? I TOLD YOU TO STOP...... BUT YOU DIDN'T.
YOU ARE ALSO LIKE HIN JIMIN AH- I said to him while crying hardly.
I cant controll them and they drop from my eyes like rain.
Seeing my condition jimin fastly came to me and sat beside me.
Y/n.... Heyy dont cry. I didn't did anything. Stop crying- he said while moving closer to me but I backed off.
I feel scared of him.
Jiminwhyyoudidthattome. Jiminyouarealsolikehimyoudestroyedmeagainlikehim- I said fastly with shaking voice. My body start to shaking now.
Y/n - he said but I didn't listen I am not in my mind. My whole body is stop working just shaking.
You did it jimin..... I am even more disgusting......... You shouldn't do it jimin.......whyy-
Y/n- now he grabbed my both shoulder with his both hand and trying to calm me down but I didn't listen and keep doing it with crying hardly.
I hate you jimin....... I thought you are not like him but you are........ Ahhhh whyy ji-
Y/N- now he yelled at me with tightening his grip on my shoulder and I stop and look in his eyes.
Y/n sweetheart I didn't did anything. I am sorry about last night..... I shouldn't behave like that. I am sorry pleaseee- he said while wiping my tears but they still didn't stop.
Y-you are lying jimin. If not then what about my clothes. Stop it and I will never forgive yo- he cutted me off.
Y/n ...... I am saying truth and about dress..... You remember you pass out ( I nodded) you were in your wedding dress and here is no maid so she can change your clothes so ...... So I did but I am saying truth y/n that I didn't did anything and please forgive me- he said while begging.
I look into his eyes again with my teary and he ..... He look sencior.
I then burst out crying and he hug me and keep saying smoothing words. I am not saying that I didn't like that...... His hug is so warm and I was feeling comfortable..... Not scared.
I calm down a little and pull back from him.
Now stop crying and eat your breakfast then get shower.
He handed me my breakfast and placed on my lap.
I started eating slowly while he was staring at me.

JIMIN POV-

I am really bad for doing this to her.
I shouldn't behave like that to her just because to check if she was like every girls. Yes I was just checking her till now but not anymore. Because now I know that she is not like them and feeling like that made me feel guilty and ashamed.
FLASHBACK -

Hey hey y/n woke up....... What happend. She fall in my arms and I am trying to wake her up but she didn't.
I start to get worry. How can this possible I just kissed her and she got pass out....... Omg what should I do.
I pick her in my arms and layed her on bed and again tap on her cheeks in hope that she wake up but no.
I was in the verge of crying. My hands start to shake. I quickly take my phone and call my personal doctor to come her quickly.

Doctor now checking her and I was sitting beside her holding her hands on mine.
What happend to her- he asked
I don't know she suddenly got pass out and fall on me. I tell her with my shaky voice.
I think she got pannick attack- I got shocked.
And its not her first and her panick attack condition is growing more and it is not good for her health- he said while packing his bags.
Ok now I take my leave and if something happend like this again then call me immediately- he said and I nodded.
When he go away I look at y/n.
My tears start to drop but I dont know why.
I am sorry y/n..... I am really sorry.
Please forgive me. I am really a bad husband.
I am really feeling guilty please forgive me.
I kissed her forhead and lay down beside her.
End.
She suddenly turn to me and I quickly look away from her. Omg she must be notice me staring at her.
She get up but didn't finish the whole food that was in plate.
Wae? Is it not good?- I ask her softly.
She shook her head in no.
No its not like that. My tummy got full- she said very softly.
Omg her voice...... Her voice is so soft and beautifull. I always wanted to hear that. Its like a music.
Omg what is happening to me...... I am already falling for her...... No no it can't be..... Wait is it the love in first sight...... Omg omggg I am in love with her.
Ahhhh i-its okyy. I will not force you- I said smiling to her.
Now go take shower its already 11:45am- I said to her while reminding her time.
Omgggg its got too late. I am really sorryyy- she said but I just shook my head.
Its oky-