First Day : 2

I finally finished getting my all information about class and about my schedule and this is my first feeling that I am felting good now because of schedule. Its giving me comfortable feeling. All lectures are perfect for me.

I make my way toward my class and when I knock the teacher look at me confusingly.
He gave me permission as I enter in.

Are you new student- teacher asked as I nodded.

Whole class was looking at me and some were wishpering mostly boys that I am not liking it. I am already feeling nervous that I just want to run away and those people were not helping me.

What's your name dear?- teacher asked me in a politely way.
Park Y/n- I said in a slow voice.

So class this is Park y/n, new transfer student and you all be nice to her and take care of her and dont bother her- teacher finished and I was so relief that students were smiling at me.

Go dear take your seat near mia-

Just when the teacher said the girl whose name is Mia raised her hand and smile at me.

I just go and take my seat near her.
I was not happy because I wanted to sit alone but look like nothing is happining good.

Hii my name is Mia- she said while giving me her hand for handshake.
I just stared at her hand but after some sec I take her hand in mine for handshake as I said my name.

Park y/n- I said slowly as I am giving her sign that I am not feeling to talk to anyone as I am still not used of socializing but because of jimin help I am getting better but still and I am thankfull to him.

She nodded then didnt said anything and the lecture continuing om going as the time of rescess came.

Hey wanna come and join me. It will be very nice if you- Mia said while packing her bag.

Ahh I am not hungry, sorry but you can go and yeah thanks- I said in a politely way so she didn't think rude of it.

No no no you have to come with me and you can't eat alone. You will eat with me because from now we are friends- she said with a small laugh and didnt even gave me chance to said anything more and drag me out to the cafeteria.

I didnt argue because it was look like she is not going to give up so I just follow her.

We find our seat and sit down with food. I didnt take food that much because I am not feeling like to eat that much while Mia her plate was so full even I was doubting if she able to eat it or not that much.

Sorry but I am like a hunger girl, like to eat so much- she said showing me her wide beautiful smile.

She is really a beautifull girl with perfect body shape, not too skinny or not fat. Her silky brown short hair which were reaching to her shoulder, pale white skin and green eyes... Everything was perfect.
But I dont know if she can able to make my friend like who is wanting to be friend of a girl like me who is not socialable, not perfect like her. But this girl just told me I am her friend and I am happy... I am happy that no one in my class or other are not hurting me. I am happy.

Hey what happend? Why are you not eating?- she asked in a worried tone in which I just smile.

I dont know I am just thinking that  why.... why you want me to be your friend? I am not even a good person and also not interest in talkings to anyo e.... You can also say that I have socializing problem so about my behave I am sorry- I said her but she was just staring at me.

Oh my god. Yahh you dont have to be sorry. And yeah I want to be you to be mine friend but only mine but I dont know why I am just feeling good about it- she said.