Didn't Expect

As I enter in I saw Mia was with some guy.... I don't know why but his back is looking familier to me as.

that guy kissed Mia forehead and leave for classes I think and just when Mia notice me she turned into red as I laugh seeing her face. I walk toward her and she suddenly hugged me tightly.

Ahh I missed you y/n- she said smiling widely still hugging me.

oh Mia really. ayiiii stop lying I know you just want to change the topic so I didn't tease you- I said laughing at her as she turned more red because of shyness.

she pulled away with a pout on her face and said,

But I really missed you-

Okay okay well I didn't miss you- as I said her pout got increase.

ayiii stop now. I missed you too- her pout turn into a big wide smile and seeing her a small smile formed on my face.

she hug my arm as we start walking toward our class.

So y/n... umm are you free today?-she ask.

why? do you need something?- I ask.

No. I was just thinking that we should go out after school-

ayiii I am not your girlfriend sooo noooo- I joked as she look at me with a ' are you serious' look.

okok. well I am free, so where you want to hang out- I ask.

she paused for a sec then said,

hey lets meet at the café that was not that far from here and we can also leave at the proper time- she said as I thought about jimin that he maybe was not able to come home till 10 so I am free.

its good idea but I will tell you later about it- she smiled at me.

we enter in our class as my classmates greet me with some hugs and some good morning but of course not being gonna close because I am still not comfortable with boys but only with jimin.

we both sit in our seat as the homeroom teacher came.

Good morning class- teacher said with a small smile and we return our greet.

as he finished taking present of all the student he called me.

I go toward him and stand in front of him as he was searching in his under table some papers.

So y/n as you know that you just got transferd in the middle session and the most studies are left for you so you have to finish them but as in understanding or learning work you can get help of anyone but for doing all the writing work you have to do it yourself and in some assigments you can take help of our or your any friend- he said handeling me a bunch of papers.

and yeah you also have to make some notes of some subjects with yourself with the help of your book- he said after giving me a lottt of work.

okay sir. thank you- he smiled as he saw my tensed face because of work and said.

don't worry you have time for 2 weeks and I hope you can able to do it. and your welcome dear- I bow to him and take my leave.

he take his leave as Mia said,

so you are not going huh- she said seeing the papers.

I will try and I will definiately tell your before lunch- I said with a smile as she nodded.

I open my phone and message jimin,

LOVE

hii jimin.