Having Nightmares again!

Her day was wentting good as far from the morning. Like who wouldn't. Waking up in your love arm then get a allot of kisses in the starting from the morning with a lovely breakfast.

She was doing lunch with mia.
after lunch they were heading toward their class they finished it quickly.
They were about to enter it but interupted by someone and seeing that person y/n got scared.

Oh hey baby- he said kissing her cheeks.
Yeah behave- mia said scolding him.

When sehun notice y/n he give her a smirk.

Hey y/n how are you?- he asked, even he know that she is not good seeing him but him seeing her in that panicking state, he was enjoying it.

Y/n was trembling in fear as she manage to give answer,

Y-yeah.. Um. I-i am fin-ne - he smiled hearing her cracked voice.

What happened y/n? Are you okay?- mia asked as y/n was not stopping trembling.

Oh y-eah.. I am... I am okay. Its just that I am f-feeling cold- she lied.
But you are wearing enough... Ah its oky. Lets go in so you wouldn't feel that much cold- she said in concern and they three enter in their class.

Ahh y/n I have to use washroom so you both talk and I am coming in a bit- she said that causing you to widening your eyes and before you say anything sehun agreed her to go and she go out.

Silence....... Silence.

Seeing you trembling because of me.... I am enjoying- he said taking step in her direction.

She didn't said anything.

You know I waited for you... That you will came and get me free from the prison but... You never came- he said now sitting in front of you taking another seat.

You were now sweating too much and your legs which are not stopinh from trembling.

I thoughts you just mistake our love but you just left me hanging there and I was just waiting that you can realize that our love was real but you never came y/n..... Why?- he asked.

She just looking down, not able to look into his eyes because of how much she scared of him.

I asked you something y/n- he said with his deep husky voice which left goosebumps on your body.

You were just thinking to get out from there. You were hoping to not have a panick attack.

Your state was getting worse and he was just asking again and again that why you left him there? Why you never came back to him? Why?

But no word is coming from your mouth.

The class was almost empty before as students were coming back because of time that was near to over.

Oh you are still here?- mia asked sitting beside y/n.
Sehun stand up from the seat and said,

Yeah we were in so talking that I didn't notice- he said looking at y/n which were already looking at him.

Ok I should go now. Bye baby I will message you if I can able to go with you home- he said hugging her, making his way out from the class.

You were trying to calm yourself down and finally able to. Your teacher came and start the lectures.

Time skip.

School over. You were in relieve that sehun didn't came as he said that he was busy with his friends.

You were just wanted to go home so you can take rest even if its for minutes.

You make your way to your car. You came today with your car as you don't want to disturbed jimin.

Because of soreness in your waist and in legs because of last night and thinking about it you blush a lil , you were feeling more tired.

You open the door and get in. You wore the seatbelt and lean your head on the steering wheel for calm down.

So much happened today for you and you were just trying to get them out which seem like not wanting.

You start the car and drove off.

You open the door, enter in and notice that today jimin is not early.

You just go towards your room as you just wanted to get rest.

You quickly change in one of jimin shirt and pants pjs.

After laying down not even care if you are comfortable or not and fall asleep.

Jimin Pov:

Ahh today I am full. I hope y/n don't get mad. I ate dinner with some business partners in which dad were also their so I can't able to refuse it.

I notice y/n not seeing in anywhere.

I make my way in our room as I thought that she were there and she is.
She is sleeping.
I change my clothes and came out from the bathroom after changing.

I go near and my eyes widen seeing her weak body trembling.

He sat beside you and notice that you were also crying and shaking your head saying no, no again and again.

Leave me.... No..... Pleasuu- hearing that make jimin more worried and hurt.

Y/n- i shake her body but nothing.
Y/n- i again said and getting more worried as she were not replying

Y/N!- I yelled and she open her eyes with breathing heavily.

She quickly sat and look around here and there.

Y/n.. Y/n calm down. Look at me- I said holding her shoulder and finally she look at me. First she stare at me then quickly jump on me making her sit on my lap.

She hugged me so tight as she was afarid that someone will harm her.

I rubbed her back back and forth to calm her down.

Its okay y/n, I am here. Nothing is going to happen to you...... You are safe- I kissed her head and keep rubbing her back as she was crying.

Its been a long time that she get a nightmare. What happened to her?

I pulled her back as she refuse and hugged me again tightly.
I chucked as she finally stop crying.

What happened y/n?- I ask her softly caressing her head in which she just lean in.

He... I saw him jimin..... H-he was t-trying... T-try - she broke down again.

Seeing her in this state my blood was boiling from anger that were growing because of him.
He already hurt my baby and I swear if I once saw him I am not gonna leave him.

I calm myself and now finally pulled y/n.

Baby you don't have to be scared oky. Ita just nightmare don't worry. I am here you know- she nodded looking in my eyes.

So forget it. Everything going to be fine.... Everything so no worry- he said as she hugged him and he just laugh because how cute she is looking.

I  laid ourself on the bed carefully as she was still in my arms.

She quickly hugged me and hid her face in my chest and take a hold of my shirt in her hand to feel safe.

I hugged her securly make sure she felt safe.

I pulled her more closer and left a kiss on her head and saw she already slept.

Sleep tight my y/n- he whisper in her ear and hugged her tightly as he also start falling sleep.

I know guys that it been a long that I didn't upload it.
I am sorry. I am not having time because of my exams that were still not finished.

Sorry for my grammer , spelling mistakes.
I will try to do my well.

Thank you lovies.