IMPORTANT!!!

I am soooooo happy.... Really. Too much but only for the reason that I am going to said because the other things are not going too well with me... Things soo much happening in these past days.

Sooooooo...

I am really happy that people are loving and liking this ff and giving its their lotts of love and I can't help to feel emotional... Really.

As how people starting to follow me and how they are loving it.

I don't know how should I say thanks to all of you. You all are sooooo great and amazing and beautiful and more positive good things.

I did mistakes in this that I dont know but I am knowing it now by your comments and thanks for correcting me, reminding me and all the positive things you said. However until now I didn't received any bad comments and I can't help to feel greatfull and thankful to a of you again.

Thanks to all who are reading it now or already finished reading it, thank you for adding it in your librarys, thank for those who voted and leaves comment even I never want this because as long as you are reading it, for me this is enough but its also good that I am getting to know about how much you are liking it, thanks for everything.... Thanks alot.

I am not good with my words so I really tried hard to say or able to make it so please endure it with me😅😓😶

I am here because you know ,

I post a message that I am going to start to make a new ff and I want you to choice of which member should I make.

I am thank full that one person finally replied it.

Soo guys do you want me to write NAMJOON FF?

Eeven I got reply but I also want your choice and want to know if you are agreed for this or not?

I know I am being rude now but yeah.... Only two days ... Only two days you have to tell me that do you agreed to it, do you want me to make namjoon ff or do you want me make of another one if it is then reply with the member name.

And yeah about the ongoing JIMIN FF. I am deleting it.... Yeah I AM DELETING IT. I am kinda get tired as I was only getting support maybe two or three but now... I am finally going to delete it. The readings are not good enough which means people are really not liking it soo far.

Thanks my lovely's. I love you all soo much and I hope you are doing great these days and hope too in future and be healthy and if you want to talk to me about anything then I am here to made you feel better ( not going in a wrong direction right? Lol ) I never judge anyone and never do. You all are doing soo much for me, giving my work love and appreciating it, atleast I can do this for you so be free to talk to me.

Here my insta account,
preeti_kum

Follow me if you want  and i will surely help you on whatever you are bothered. Even i dont if i am good in comforting soo...... 😅😅 and yeah one more thing I really dont care about increasing my followers. It depend on you.