Mother Warmth

Jimin finished all the work even he finished those works of file that he postpone them for tomorrow just because he can enjoy her weekend with her.

He finally finished signing after reading his file and closed it.

Jimin look at y/n who were sleeping peace fully with a small smile on her face.

He look at the time that were showing 10:30pm.

Its late- he said leaving a sigh.
He was tired and y/n was also.

H got up and walked to y/n and sit beside her.

He caresses her cheeks and lean down lefting a small soft long kiss on her forehead.

He picked her up in bridal style carefully as he don't want to wake her up.

Felling warmth she lean closer in his chest and hide her face in his neck. Her soft breath leaving ticklish feeling on his neck and a chuckled left from his mouth.

He walked out from his building and place her carefully on her seat and closed the door of car.

After sitting back to his seat he start the engine as y/n grab his arm and hugged it placing her head on his arm.

He smile softly looking how cute his wife is.

He enter in  their room and closed and closed the door by kicking it.

He layed her body and covered it with the cold blanket.

He came out from the bathroom and layed himself beside her as she snuggle into his chest hoping for warmth.

Jimin hugged her tightly pulling closer to his body and leave a peck on her soft lips and they both fall asleep in eachother warmth.

He was making breakfast.

Waffles, milk, omelette with fruits. Healthy one.

He was near making waffles when he feels pair of arms around his waist.

Y/n peeks her head on her tip toes from his shoulder to see what his husband making.

FOOD!- she shout in excitment.

Y/n removed her arms when he washed his hands after finishing.
She get in front of his face and hugged his warm body.

Thank you mini- she said smiling softly.

He give his soft smile and that was enough for making her day.

He run his thumb on her soft lips and kissed her slowly felling every sweetness of it.

He pulled back and notice she was only wearing his shirt.

You know its cold then why are you wearing it- he said hugging her closely.

You go in room, I am coming with breakfast oky- he said pulling back. She nodded and walkd off.

Jimin entered, notice she was now  wearing a warm hoodie looking out the window enjoying the view.

The snow were decorating the window and the streets.
The weather was soo cold today but she was not sad about it because she is not cold.... She have her own warmth..... Her jimin.

Jimin placed the breakfast on his lap after covering himself from the blanket and when y/n notice she turn to him and smile.

She was sitting in front of him. Her head was covering with the blanket as she was holding it with her hands to her chest cutely.

She opend her mouth. He understoof that his wife want him to feed her.

He start feeding her as she was eating cutely.
He left a quick peck making a excuse that there were something on her lips.