Lets Go on DATE.

y/n let me go please- jimin said begging her as he wanted to use bathroom very badly but because of y/n who is clinging to him not wanted to go as she don't want to vomit again.

no... I am not letting you go- she said stubbornly.

please y/n, I really need to use it or you want me to pee in my pants huh- he said annoyingly.

but I don't want to vomit again.... oh I will go with you- she said as jimin look at her weirdly by her sudden idea.

no no no....you are not going with me..... pervert girl- his statement made her eyes widen.

jimin is mean... I am not pervert.... I don't really want to puke again.... my throat is already in pain- jimin eyes soften as he said yes because he have no other ways.

they both got into the bathroom. he started doing his business. y/n was just behind his back facing the wall as she don't want to see so he didn't scold her and called her pervert.

when he finish they both go in their room.

jimin open his laptop so he can do his work as he cant able to go his office because of y/n condition.

she was laying behind him as his legs were near her face while her legs were near his face. she was watching him carefully as he was soo focused on his laptop.

she was feeling guilty. because of her he cant able to go his office while his meetings were attended by his or her father sometimes. she was also scared by the news she received somedays ago and now she is more as she always have to stay near him and don't know when jimin get mad about her sickness like he get annoyed a while ago.

she turned her face in his legs side and start playing with it by tapping it. she was getting bored but she also don't want to disturb him.

what happened now?- he asked but still his gaze on his laptop.

nothing- she whisper.

the room were silent that her whisper words can easily able to heard.

her mind wasn't stopping to think about her pregnancy as the Christmas was just after two days. she lean her head on his legs. she was happy that she is going to be a mother but what about jimin. even her dad told her that he will be happy because he seen his eyes when he was always around her siblings which were full with pure love but what about her own child. he already have load of his work and her siblings not stay with her so that jimin can spend his time with them and that's why he is happy when he meet them. she was scared what if he said that he cant take responsibilities or he is not ready.

but she calm herself by his dad words and were hoping from that day that every words he said will be true.

she cant able to notice that one tear already drop from her eyes on his legs.

she quickly wipe it before jimin notice but jimin the genius who already understood that something is not good, so he turn around and saw y/n smiling at him but that was fake.

he closed his laptop and sit infront of her which make her removed her head from his legs.

whats happened y/n?- he asked and received the same answer 'nothing' from her.

jimin get under the blankets pulling her closer. y/n quickly hugged his waist tightly nuzzling her face I his chest. she was waiting for it from the morning. she wanted to get lost in his embrace in this cold season so she cant able to think those thoughts and guilt.

he hugged her back while caressing her hand with his one hand and the other who was makings circles on her back.

I.... I a-am.... I am sorry mini- it didn't take him long to notice that she was crying silently by her crack voice.

why?- its the only thing he asked.

I am sorry that... that because of me you have to carry a burden. I am sorry that because of me, you cant able to do your work, I am sorry that because of my sickness you always have to stay with me as I cant go away from you..... I am really really sorry jimin. I cant even helping you with anything and mostly you have to do work- she finally finished letting more tears come out from her eyes.

y/n... you are not a burden for me and you will never. I have no problem with your sickness even I am liking it as you always stayed with me and about office, father is there to handle it so no worry. if I were sick in your place then don't you do more work so I can rest?- he asked her softly in his calm voice and Y/n nodded quickly which made him to let out giggles.

y/n look up still glued to him like kola. he cant help to look at her in aww. her big lashes eyes which were wet from crying, red pointed nose with cheeks. she was looking soo cute.

now stop crying. you know I don't like it when you cry like this and if you think like this again then no hugs, no kisses. do you want that?- he asked in a baby tone. y/n quickly tighten her grips as he mention about his no hugs and no kisses.

do you love me that much baby huh?- he asked oh how y/n was behaving like a baby child.

she quickly nodded looking up in his eyes.

ahhh y/n why are you soo cute? you are so precious for me y/n and I will never be mad at you even I am scared that I will lost you and I don't want that- he said leaving a long kiss on her soft lips cupping her face.

he pulled her back in his embrace, placing a soft kiss with his sweet plumpy lips on her crown head.

I love you too so much y/n-

I lob yo to- she said with her muffling voice because of face wich were hidden in his chest.

do you want to sleep or wanted to do something?- he asked caressing her hair with a laugh at her voice.

mini.... can we go out for Christmas shopping?- she asked.

ohhh I nearly forget about it... ok why not. but are you feeling okay?- he asked in a concern tone.

I am okay till you will stay with me- she said smiling widely.

jimin melt in her smile and lean down to kiss her passionately which was full of love.

so lets go out as a date?- he asked.

date?- she asked.

yeah its been a long time we didn't go on date and as we have to do Christmas shopping we can do it along with it- smile peck his cheeks.

I love you sooooooooo much my mini- she said taking a long sooo.

now go get ready- he said totally forget that she will do vomit.

okok lets go get ready together- he said when he saw how y/n tugging on his hoodie.

thank you lovies.