ICELANDDD!!???

I sit and jimin came and sat in front of me.
Y/n .... Today I talk with your father about you. He tell me many things but not that much- he said.
Omg what dad tell him about me. I got nervous.
Y/n I am really really sorry about what I did before. I was just checking you that what if you are those type of girl who just want money and now I am regretting because I know that you are not. Please dont misunderstood me y/n. Please trust me.
Y/n I will always protect you and never going to hurt you again. I will always stay your side. I am not going to let you feel alone, sad, and those things alone.
Listening his words remind me of me.
His fake promises, his fake love.
I know he is my husband and I also understand him that every human have their way to know about everyone. His word is looking so sincere like his every word is true.
My father also like him. He is just like his real son. He trust him.
Y/n I dont know what happend in your past and I don't care about it. I want to know you. We both have to know eachother. I want you to share everything with me and like I said before that I will never hurt you-
Why he have to be so sweet. His words making me cry. I feel my eyes getting sting.
I promise y/n that I will always protect you and give you happiness and yeah you know we can also be friends-
Should I really trust him. But what if he also break my heart. Thinking about that just breaks my heart.
I should...... I should trust him.
Yeah I will and I trust him.
I nodded at him while my tears come out from my eyes.
Promise?- I said to him.

Jimin POV:

I saw she was  listening each and every word. After telling my words that were bothering me I saw her tears come out from her eyes and nodded at me. I feel happy and also sad seeing her tears and after that the word that left from her mouth make my chest in pain like how insecure she is.
Promise?- she asked.
I pulled her in my embrace and said.
I promise y/n I will always protect you never hurt you.
She hugged me tightly.
Ok now stop crying and lets do packing of our clothes so we can wake up early because we have a flight of early morning at 5:00am ok- I said to her while wiping her tears from her sweet cheeks.
She nodded at me.
Jimin where we are going for our honeymoon?- she asked with her lovely soft voice.
Ohhhooo someone is really excited to go our honeymoon huh- I tease her and she look away.
Okok we are going iceland- I tell her.
She got quite and suddenly scream.
ICELAND!!?? -
Yes yes - I said.
Omggg jimin I am so happy- she said and hugged me again and yeah I hugged her back.
We started packing our clothes and after finishing we slept.

At 4:15 am

Y/n hey wake up and go wash up if not then we are going to late. Someone said to me. I didn't wake up and continue to sleep.
For what?- I asked
Yahhh how can you forget about that- he said angrily.
What forgot?- I said.
He snatch my blanket and I sat on the bed and face him. Seeing his anger face I stay quite.
How can you forget about our honeymoon Park Y/N- he said controlling his anger.
OMGGGGGGG.
I hurriedly take my stuff and go to the bathroom still sleepy.
After finishing I go back to the room and saw jimin waiting.
Lets go we have to eat breakfast- he said and grabbe my hand in his warm hand and start walking.
I stop him in the middle living room.
What happend y/n?- he asked confusingly.
Ahhh jimin...  I am not feeling like eat anything- I said to him.
He stopped in the middle living room and turn to me and place his hand on my forehead.
Y/n are you oky?  Are you feeling sick?  Tell me if you are then we can cancel our tickets- he said looking into my eyes very lovengly.
Ahh no no no its not like that jimin.  I am fine...  Totally fine its just I am not hungry- I said to him assuring him.
Sure?  - he said and I nodded.
He squeeze my hand warmly.
Yes-
Ok then-
After jimin finished eating his breakfast we grabbed our luggages and get out from the house and locked it and drove off to airport.
I am not going to say that I am not sleepy....... Oh god I am so freaking sleepy.  I hardly tried to not to sleep in the car.
We reach at the airport and saw our family.  We hug them and his mother hugged me lovingly that remind me of my mother love.
I hugged my siblings and give them a lot of kisses.
I also hug my both father and jimin also a lovable hugs to my all family.
We take leave from there and start heading to the plane.