You are Mine Now

He was still holding her in his arm while she still crying.
He pulled her away from his chest and cupped her cheeks with his one hand and wiped the tears.
But she again hugged him not wanted to show her ugly face to him.
Her more tears fall at how she feeling.
He didn't said nothing just hug her back.
Suddenly she started saying which jimin listen carefully.
His name is sehun jimin. I loved him soo much.... So much that I just believed his fake words. He was my ex- boyfriend. He was a very famous guy in our college. Every girl loved him even they can die over him. I used to have crush on him. One day he come to me jimin and tell me that he loved her for so many months ago but he cant able to confessed his feelings to me. Jimin that time I was so happy that the person I loved now confessing to me. I also tell him that I also love him...... But jimin I was so fool that I fell in his trap. Jimin he did bet with his friend that he will fuck me and just leave me.
We spent some months with each other and I was falling on him so hard but one day he forced me to have sex with me. I refused because I was not ready but I just give up because I thought he was also have his needs.
Next day I saw him cheating on me jimin and he saw me that I was watching him.
He came to me and apologize and promise me that he will never going to do this again and I just accept it.
But what hurt me more jimin that he used my body just to full fill his needs.
He always rape me and I started to get scared of him. He was always hurting me and one day I again caught him cheating on me. But that time he didn't apologize he just laugh like a manic and that time I felt my hurt get stabbed by someone jimin. Its hurts me so much and then I realized that I am just a fool.
He said to me that I am just his bet and he loved my body not me so he used me.
Jimin I got broke so hard and always feel disgusting about how he touch me forcefully. He hurt me mentally and physically. And I started to feel insecured. When anyone try to touch me I got scared and ended up crying and saying words..... Dont touch me.
Jiminnn I hate myself for believeing him.... For loving him...... For get touched by him.
Jimin you dont deserve a girl like me.
I am just a slut that people always say to me. And thats when..... When my mom died because of her sickness and then I leave my school. I started to feel more uncomfortable staying alone..... When nobody is there with me when I feel scared.
Jimin pleaseeee I am begging you please dont hurt me. I also love you but I am scared- she said crying hardly on his shirt. She let it out all the things that she didn't tell anybody just her parents. She feeling so light after letting out his pain. She hugged jimin so tight like she is scared that he will leave her hearing about her past like how disgusting she is.
But jimin...... He didn't say not a single word. He just listen everything she said to him.
He again pulled her away from his embrace and just stare in her red puffy eyes.
Y/n..... I am so sorry that you have to go through all alone. But I still love you. I dont care about your past like I said before. You are not fool. He is the one who is fool that he never understand your love toward him. Its not your fault that you loved him. Its not your fault that you have feel that way. But y/n you are not disgusting.... You are just a pure angle for me and I love my angle.
He said to her and she just stared at him with her hand on his who is cupping her cheeks feeling warm...... Love.
I want to forget him jimin- she said as a tear slip down from her eyes.
I will. I will make you feel happy y/n. I will make you forget everything about him.  I will make you forget about his every touch that he let you feel.
He said to her wiping her tears again.
Y/n do you trust me?- he asked but she stayed quite. He asked again as he lifted her chin to look up into his eyes.
She nooded at him and he smile widely.
If you trust me then let me feel you loved- he said as he leaned closer to her lips that were looking so kissable.
She didn't move back but she just let her go. She now wanted to feel loved. Feel loved by his husband that she can now trust him. His love. She love him.
Their lips crash together and jimin started to kiss her slowly with a lott of love so he can make her feel that he love her and she understood by just one action.
She move her hand and fold them around jimin neck and the kiss start to got deeper. He tight his grip on her waist to close the distance. He pushed his tounge in her mouth and started to take dominance.
He stood up picking up y/n with her legs wrapped around his waist letting that blanket fall on the floor and make his way toward the bed and placed y/n carefullly.
He got on top of her and start leaving his love marks on her jawline and all over her neck and he started to get undress her.
He placed his love marks all over her revelved body claming that now she is now of his and nobody now mark and touch her just lefting him.

( not into smutt. I never write it. So I am really that I have to skip it. Even if I try I will ended up making a bed one)

Y/n woke up feeling so warm and snuggling more to get more warm. Her eyes stared to open as she blink her lashes so she can able to see everything clearly. She noticed that jimin is hugging her and looking his face she remember the night..... The night that she finally feel loved by his trued love. She stared his face that was looking so beautiful. She never get a chance to admire the beauty of her lovr of her... Jimin.
His messd hair and glowing skin that were looking soo beautiful. His plumpy lips that wanted to kiss them... To taste them again. His small nose and hands that were wrapping her in his arm in which she feeling saved... Comfortable and protected.
She caresses his cheeks with her finger and look at him admiring like he is just going to disappear.
Jimin slowly opened his eyes and look and y/n smiling warmly showing his crescents eyes smile and she was just in awww.
He kiss her lips smoothly lovingly and then look at her.
How are you baby?- he asked calling her with a name ‘ baby’.
She hid her face in the crook of his neck feeling shy by the way he calk her.
I am good.... So good jimin- she said mumbling on his neck.
In her eyes a tear rolled down and as jimin felf that she is crying her pulled her away from his neck so he can see her face.
He got worried looking at her as he asked.
Why baby? Why are you crying?-
Nothing. I am just feeling so happy jimin that now there is someone who will love me. Thank you so much jimin.... Thank you so much.
I love you jimin- she said with her whole heart.
He smile at her and give a kiss on her head and on her lips. He hug her tight and said.
I love you too baby. And no. Thank to you that you trust me and now I will never hurt you and always give you my love.
And now you are mine....... Only mine y/n and I love you sooo much- he said wiping her tears and hugging her tightly and she nodded lovingly at him hugging him back nustling her head in the crook of his neck.

Its sucks right?.... Hell yeah.
Btw I am sorry again that I didn't continue with their smutt scene. Its just that I never make a one so.

Thanks foe wasting your time reading this and sorry about my mistake.

I am feeling a lott of ideas so I am thinking to make a another ff of JUNGKOOK.
I hope you will all support me but it will take time to upload it because I am started to get busy with my schools lately.
I hope you all understand.

THANK YOU