END

( This chapter is the last chapter of this book and also going to be long. If anyone want extra chapter as an epliogue, I will gladely do it for you )

(this chapter is going to be a long one as I told you all before that its last chapter. I am highly recommending you all to not leave in mid if you anyone feel bored but its also your choice. if you want to read it in half in half you can so you don't have to waste your time in this. thank you. I hope you will enjoy while reading this )

There date with Christmas shopping went good with memorable memories. the Christmas was tomorrow. all the preparations regarding Christmas and their surprise were done in her father house.

y/n already told her other family members about her pregnancy and they all were so happy about it but she didn't tell jimin yet about this.

jimin was feeling suspicious because of his mother reaction as  she was continuously telling him to take care of her again and again but he also calmed himself as he thought that it was because of her sickness.

jimin was making food in the kitchen as y/n was admiring him leaning her head on the wall of the kitchen. for her he was sure a heaven.

she hugged his waist and peek her from his shoulders side to see him.

she then got between his hands. jimin peck her lips when he noticed that she was standing in front of him. she smile cutely. she snake her hands inside his hoodie and get inside of it peeking her head out of it, blinking cutely at him while he was laughing at how cute she was looking. his hoodie was big that two person can easily able to fit inside of it but it was warm from his warmth.

oh y/n... you know you are distracting me?- he asked in a teasing way while her hands that were inside of it were running up and down touching his abs.

no. I don't know jimin?- she said innocently that make jimin raised his brows.

you are really a death for me y/n..... stop before I loose control- he said when he felt her lips on his neck still touching his abs.

she pulled away from his neck but still close that their nose were touching with each other, feeling each other hot breath.

I am hungry jimin- she said clutching his collar where one hand tracing every place around his chest softly.

she was seducing him.

then wait... let it cool down a lil- he said turning off the stove, caressing her lips with his thumb.

I want to eat you- she said making him widening his eyes. he didn't waste any time, lifting her over his shoulder, he go to their room.

jimin thrown her on the bed softly. he hover on her and said,

are you sure y/n? if you said yes then there is no way to turn- he said seducingly, teasingly with the closeness of each other.

y/n nodded her quickly.

I am sure- she said deeply looking in his eyes.

morning came. they were in each other embrace, lost in warmth in this beautifull day, in this cold day.

jimin woke up. he look down at her who were glued to him like she will just going to lost him. she was naked under the blanket while jimin was in his pants only. there body warmth of each other were keeping them warm. he look out of the window which were covered with snow which were falling down like a shower of rain. the weather was soo cold but still beautifull.

he get up carefully as he don't want to wake her up. he covered her with the blanket and go down to make coffee for each other.

he came back in his room, notice y/n was still sleeping snuggling in the blanket.