You Are Pregnant

(The story is near to end guys and seeing it, it really making me happy that my first story is going to complete but also sad)

1 week of december already went away and the coldness was getting stronger day by day because of snow falling in the beautiful paths with decorating houses signaling that christmas were coming.

She was coming back home from her last day of university as her preparation holidays started for her exams.

The gliming lights that were decorating the whole area, each market, and every tall trees for christmas and small childrens some of are coming back from their school with a wide smile for their winter holidays and some who with their family for shopping.

She was feeling cold with every steps she was taking and now she was regretting that she didn't came with car as she wanted to enjoy the view.

Finally she entered in their house and rushed off the snow from her clothes and hair. She took off her shoes and coat letting the home warmth engulfing her in it embrace. She always loved it.

She finally make her way in the living room,notice jimin was working in his laptop that were placed on living room table, spreading his legs a bit and his one hand that were placed on his one thigh holding her chin as he was thinking. He didn't notice that she is home so she quitely, very carefully step forward in his direction and sat down between his legs making him surprised.

Oh you came- she nodded.
Hows today- he asked.

Today is good.... I am feeling happy today but I don't why- she said looking up at him.

She lean her head on one of his thigh with placing her hands on it bascially hugging it.

Yes, she really don't know why she feeling so happy, if it because that her holidays start, is it because that christmas is coming or is it because that she can now able to spend her time with his lovely charming husband.

He let her rest on his thigh and continue doing work until the time shown that its 8:30pm.

Close it now- she said looking at the screen.

Why?- he asked.

You are tired. Why don't you go and wash up then do rest until then I will make dinner and when it finished I will calk you for eat- she  tryingly said hoping he listen to her but how can he say no because he can do anything for his wife.

He nodded and after savings the files he closed it and y/n stood up and go to the kitchen.

She opened the door of his room and saw jimin was sleeping but more like resting.

She go and place the food on the table that were beside the bed and sit beside him.

She caresses his hair while pulling some back that were covering his eyes and placing a kiss on his forehead and whisper,

Mini.. Wake up.... Dinner is ready- he leaned in her touch but didn't open his eyes but after some seconds he opened his eyes looking straightly in her eyes making her blush.

Cute-

Ok ok. Now get up and eat- she said trying to hid the fact that she was blushing.

When they both finished the dinner he pulled her next to him closer muzzling his head in her neck taking her scent.

She hugged him closer and they both drift in each other dreamland.

She woke up feeling emptiness beside her.
She rubbed her eyes and sit up stretching her hands into the air but suddenly feel to puke out as she runed into the bathroom.