Anything For You My Love

We both finally make us to home and I can see jimin is tired and I am too but cant more than him.

He drop his bag on the couch and I sit beside him. I look at the clock which was showing 8:30pm and I gasp. Too fast.

After sometime he got up and started to go in our room as I followed him.

He was standing in front of the mirror while trying to get his tie off.
I walk toward him and help him to take it off.

As I started to unbutton his coat buttons I said,

Mini you go and take shower until I will cook dinner for us okay?- I asked.
He nodded his head as he pulled me closer and peck me forhead as my cheeks get pink and seeing them he smile softly.

I take his coat in my hand also tie and look at him.

Thanks y/n- he said leaving a kiss on my cheeks and entered the bathroom.

Why he have to make me like this- I said as I look in the mirror seeing my red cheeks.

DONT DO THAT- I yelled hoping he can hear me as I make my way in the kitchen.

I started to make dinner and soon finished. I made light and healthy dinner so it can be comfortable for jimin.

I go in room and saw jimin drying his hair with his white towel wearing pjs and a black full sleeve t-shirt.

As he notice me he smile and I also return him.

Come eat before its get cool- I said placing the food in mini table that was beside the night stand.

And u?- he asked as he place the towel to let it dry and came to sit on the bed.

I will. I have to shower. You eat first and yeah call me if you need anything- I said taking my warm comfortable clothes from the closet and entered in bathroom.

Few minutes later

I open the door and saw the food is still there without touch.

I look at jimin who was already fall asleep.
Oh god! I take too much time and he didn't even eat anything.
Why he is like that. What should I do now? He need to eat so he can be healthy.

I look at the food again which was already cold. I pick up the food plate and take them to kitchen to warm it up.

After the food get warm I take them in our room and place them carefully on the other table beside the bed.
I sit near him,

Jimin... Jimin wake up- no response.

Jimjniii please wake up and eat food- still no response.

Minii... Please wake up or the food will get cold again. You know, you need to eat- I said caressing his cheeks as he lean in to feel the warmth. After few seconds he open his tired eyes and smile at me.

Wahh you awake, now get up and eat before getting cool- I said smiling as he sit.

I take the plates and place it between us and serve the food only in one for us.

He look at me
What? Do you want me to feed you?- I asked and he nodded smiling widely.

As I start feeding him he seem more sleepy and when we finish I aside the plates.

He layed down again and patted beside him.
I get into the bed and lay beside him as he hugged me placing his head on my head and my face was in his chest.

He kiss me head and said in slow soft voice,

Thank you so much y/n. I love you, good night-

I smile and leave a soft small kiss on his chest and said

Everything for you my mini-

And we driffted off to sleep in each other warmness.

I wake up by my alarm. I try to get up but didnt, seeing his arms on my waist hugging me which was preventing me to get up.

I carefully remove his arms as he groaned and roll on the other side hugging the blanket with pillow.
I smile and take my phone and look at the time, 5:30am.
I placed the phone back on the same place and plug it in charger.
I get up and take my clothes and get in the bathroom to take shower.

After taking shower I entered in and saw Jimin rubbing his eyes still laying on the bed.
I go toward him and sit beside him.

Good morning mini- I said playing with his nose as he smile and pulled me down and hovered above me.
He smile and lean in and kiss me softly as I kissed him back.

He pulled away and stare in my eyes and said,

Good morning y/n-
I smile as he lay down beside me and hugged me.

Oh jimjn get up and go take a shower- I said as I look at the clock, 6:00am.

No. I dont want to- he said hugging me tight.
Jimin please get up and take shower or you will get late- I said and finally he nodded.
He leave a soft peck on my lips and get up and entered in bathroom.

I also get up and fixed my hair which got messed by laying down. I go to the closet and pick the suit for him and placed them on the bed carefully.

Jimin I take your clothes out already on the bed and if you need anything call me ok?- I told him from the room.

Ok y/n thank you- he said yelling from inside the bathroom.
I smile and go to the kitchen to make the breakfast and after finishing I started to placed them on dining table as I got scared but calm down quickly when I feel arms around my waist as I know it him.

He nuzzle his head in the crook of my neck and leave a kiss and placed his head on mine.

Good morning Mrs. Park- he said backing away taking seat on the chair.

I shake my head with a smile and said,
Good morning too Mr. Park- he smile widely.

So are you also going to drop me off- I ask as I serve him and sit in front of him.

Yeah. I am- he said feeding me one bite of his food as I gladely open my mouth for him.

But I cant able to take you off from there- he said in a way that he is sorry for that.
But I will send a car with driver to take you off from there. Is it okay?- he ask in a concerning tone and I smile.
He is so careable and I love him.

Thank you jimin and its okay- I said as we both get up and placed the plates in the sink and get our bags and got out.

Anything for you my love and I love you and if something happend call me immediately okay?- I nodded as I say thanks to him again.

We both sit in the car and we drove off.

He stopped the car as I unblocked my seat belt.
Take care ok- he said taking my hands in his.

I hugged him and said,
I love you soo much mini- he placed a kiss on my head and said softly mee too.

I pulled back and get out and wave at him and when he drove off I make my way toward the entrance.

I hope you all like it and sorry for the short one. I write half one because I will upload the next one soon.
THANK YOU GUYS!