sick

-The one where you're sick

I wake up feeling hot and go to take the blankets off my body, but they're already off and on the floor, and Harry's sitting next to me on his phone, probably replying to emails or something. I groan, getting his attention while wrapping my arm around him. "Good morning, baby." He kisses my head and he lingers for a moment. He's still in his boxers and his hair is still a mess, but he looks so pretty. "You're warm, are you feeling okay?" He kisses my forehead again and I let out a soft whimper.

"I feel like crap." I whimper in his arms while he pulls me close to him. "Want some medicine, please." I murmur while my head finds it's place on his chest.

"Come on, let's get you in a nice warm bath and I'll see if we have any Tylenol, yeah?" I cuddle impossibly closer into his side and whimper. "I'll get in the tub with you, hmm." He kisses my forehead as my eyes close for a moment and then open again.

I climb out of bed, stripping from my pj pants so i'm only in a t shirt and panties and Harry goes to find me medicine. My head is pounding and my body overall hurts. I wait for him in the bathroom while sitting on the ledge of the tub.

"I have grape and bubblegum." He holds up the two bottles.

"Bubblegum please." I hold out my hand and he pours three tablets into my hand. I pop them all in my mouth and chew on them while he starts the tub.

"Bubbles?" I nod and he tossed in some bubble bath soap. "Do you want the jets on or off?"

"On, please." My voice is small and his hand is holding onto mind while he uses his other to turn the jets on.

Once he's finished, we both strip from our remaining clothing and step into the tub, slowly sinking down into the warm water.

"What do you feel?" He sits in the corner and pulls me onto his lap so i'm in between his legs and his arms are around my waist. "Head? Stomach?"

"My tummy and my throat." I lay my head on his chest while I feel my eyes cloud with tears. I'm such a baby when I'm sick. "M' body hurts." I murmur while he kisses my neck.

"I'm sorry, baby. Is the bath helping?" I nod while my eyes close and my hands grip onto his arms. "I love you." He whispers while he kisses my cheek.

"I love you too." I feel my eyes get heavy and Harry's hands move down to my thighs.

"'M sorry you're sick." He whispers gently. "'M gonna take care of you though, yeah?" I smile while my eyes close "My girl." He whispers slowly. He's always extra cute when I'm sick. "My love." He places gentle kisses on the top of my head. "My Sweet Creature." My body shivers while I let out a cough and then groan. "My pretty angel." He continues

He stretches over my head to grab the container of bubble bath and I snicker. "You're a big baby, aren't you?" He just nods and snickers with me while draining some water and then putting more hot water into the tub. Then, he pours more bubbles in and swirls them around a little.

"'m gonna take the day off so I can take care of you, yeah? We can watch a film and eat soup all day." He says in attempt to make you smile.

"Chicken noodle?" He nods and you smile. "With the bow tie pasta?" He snickers.

"Yes, the bow tie pasta." He kisses your cheek and lingers for a moment. "I love you."

"I love you too." You shift to kiss his shoulder.