"its a bed kind of day"

- The one where you're having a bad day and Harry's trying to comfort you.

"Baby, please get out of bed." Harry murmurs in your ear, rubbing your back in slow circles. "Miss my ball of sunshine." He whispers before pressing a kiss to your nose.

"Five more minutes." You murmur sadly, turning the other way and bringing the covers up to your neck.

"Is it okay if I stay here with you?" He asks and you nod. It's more than okay. "Alright," He slips back into the covers, still in his boxers and he wraps his arm around you. You turn back to face him and cuddle up into his chest.

"Do you still love me?" You ask and Harry's eyes are wide.

"Of course I love you, gorgeous. You're my favourite person." He kisses your head sweetly and you sigh.

"I love you." You tell him, shifting onto your stomach with your head looking towards Harry still.

"I'm gonna marry you when this whole Covid situation is over, yeah?" You nod eagerly and he smiles to himself.

"Yeah, you can do that." You mumble against his chest. "I love you a lot."

"I love you a lot more, gorgeous. Wan'a see you in white." He whispers, kissing your head again. "Can we get up now?" He asks but you shake your head.

"It's a bed kind of day." You murmur which makes him smile.

"Pick a movie." He grabs the remote off the night stand and hands it to you which makes you smile.

"Beauty and the beast?"

-

Just a quick little blurb since i've been slacking a bit:/