Sugar

- The one where Harry is your sugar daddy but you both secretly want more

A black limousine pulls up and you can only assume it's him. You expect his driver to greet you and open your door but instead, you watch Harry climb out of his side and walk over to yours, smiling while he makes eye contact with you.

He looks breathtaking. His hair is messy, but a good messy. He's been growing it out again and you personally love it. It just about touches his ears now and his curls are finally visible again. He's wearing a black tux and his nails are painted black to match his outfit. Lastly he has on a pair of black Louboutin dress shoes; your favourite to see on him.

You're wearing the tight red dress he bought you (which reaches just below your thighs), and a matching pair of black Louboutin heels that he also bought you. Your hair is down and curled and your makeup is very light. Harry was never one for a lot of makeup, let alone any at all.

He snickers at your shoe choice seeing as you two didn't plan this out and leans in to kiss your cheek, greeting you sweetly. "Love, You look," He pauses, making eye contact with you. His once hard gaze has turned soft and you melt right into his touch as his hand finds your cheek, thumb rubbing your cheekbone softly. "Amazing." He finishes, unable to find a more fitting word.

"You don't look too bad yourself." You smile, Harry thanking you with another small kiss to the cheek while he opens the car door for you and helps you in. He makes sure you're settled and closes the door, walking over to the other side and climbing in, himself.

"Hello," James greets you while you feel the vehicle start moving.

"Hi James." You smile and notice Harry is staring at you funny. "What's wrong?" You ask after turning your head towards him.

"You just look really good, is all." He smirks, rubbing the corners of his lips with his pointer and middle finger. With his eyes locked on yours, he darts his tongue out for a moment, licking the side of his middle finger, his eyes closing briefly while your lips part in shock.

"Harry!" You smack his shoulder causing a laugh to erupt in his chest. "Stop that!" You whine, looking anywhere but him.

The ride to the restaurant was short but with Harry making sexual innuendos, it seemed longer. He's definitely a troublemaker.

Harry climbs out of the car first, walking over to your side and opening your door for you. He grabs your hand and helps you out, paparazzi snapping pictures of the two of you.

To the public, you two were in love. But behind closed doors, you let him fuck you and in return, he showered you in gifts. Of course you two went out occasionally to meals or a movie to keep the public happy and to stop rumours of breakups from forming; but you wanted more. So, so much more.

"We've never been here before." You murmur more to yourself, although it makes Harry smile. He opens the door to the restaurant for you, gesturing for you to go before him. You smirk softly, stepping ahead of him and then hearing the door shut behind him.

The place is completely empty, except for the one small table in the middle of the restaurant with a small candle in the middle of it, illuminating the room. There's a vase of red roses on the table; your favourite. You see a small blue bag on the floor next to one of the wooden seats but you're too shocked to comprehend what could possibly be in there.

"Harry," you turn to him to see him smiling at you, a genuine, sweet, loving smile. "You did all this?" You can't help the small amount of tears threatening to spill out of your eyes, blinking them rapidly so your mascara doesn't start running.

"Only the best for my woman." He hums, leaning in to peck your lips, although it isn't just a short peck. His lips capture yours and his hands ears placed on the small of your back. Your hands make their way to his shoulders to wrap around his neck, slowly playing with the small amount of hair on the nape of his neck.