the nail tech . part two

- The one where you get to do Harry Styles' nails. Part two.

"Hi!" Harry greats you at the door this time and helps you with your supplies, "how are you?" He invites you in and you slip your shoes off.

"I'm good, how are you?" You smile politely and follow him up to the room you've both been using as a make-shift nail salon.

"Eh, can't complain." He sits down at the table and you do the same while he helps you unpack everything.

"So...what are we thinking today?" You start to file down his old gel polish and he smirks, "up to you."

"Mr Styles, you spoil me." You giggle and watch him chuckle as well. "Okay, I'm thinking ma-"

"Would you like to come over tonight for dinner?"

"Huh?" You stare back at him and watch him smile, "would you like to come over tonight for dinner? I was supposed to go out with my friend and his girlfriend tonight but they bailed so, I'm free all night."

"Oh..." Your eyes stay on his and he smiles politely.

Harry yelps in pain and pulls his hand away from you as you notice you nipped his skin with the drill.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I-I got distracted. I'm so sorry, Mr Styles. Here, I have some bandaids I-"

"You're fine, you're fine." He places his hands back in front of you and you can see the red skin where you nipped him.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry, Mr-" Harry clears his throat and you pull your lips between your teeth, "uh, Harry. I'm sorry, Harry."

"Love, you're fine. Don't even worry. The noise just startled me." You stare down at his nails and you're suddenly scared to use the drill on him. You turn the drill back on, on the lowest setting and continue drilling. "So, tonight?"

"Um..." you keep your eyes on his nails this time and your lips go between your teeth as you nod, "sure. What should I wear?"

"Something comfy. We're just gonna hang out and eat some food, unless you want to go out to a restaurant or summat, we could do tha' too."

"Oh, no it's fine. Um, are leggings okay?"

"Perfect."

-

you've just gotten out of the shower and now you're putting some random curl cream in your hair that you use a lot. You scrunch it up to help it find it's curl pattern before grabbing some BounceCurl gel and scrunching that in as well before flipping your head over and hover diffusing with your diffuser.

You hum along to the soft music playing from your speaker while you do so and soon enough, your hair is all dry and your curls look amazing. You fix up your bangs quick before walking out of the washroom.

You've decided to wear a dark blue crewneck sweatshirt with a pair of black leggings and you paired that with some dark blue socks that rest just above your ankles, covering just a smidge of your leggings.

You have to remind yourself a couple of times that you two are just hanging out as friends. Nothing fancy, don't get your hopes up. But how can you not be excited when Harry Styles asks you to 'hang out' at his house with him?

"Bye lovely." You smile at your cat before setting out her food for her and making sure at least one window is open in case she wants to get some fresh air. "Wish me luck."

It didn't take long to get to Harry's considering it's already past rush hour, it being seven o'clock now. Harry told you to come whenever you'd like so, you decided seven was a good time.