warm*

- The one where you and Harry try cockwarming, I don't really know what else to say.

Inspired by @babyharryy_

"H?!"

You called out as you stepped into the front door, unraveling your scarf as you closed the door behind you and locked it. "Bloody freezing." You mumbled to yourself. It had just started to snow in London, and with Christmas around the corner you knew this was only the beginning of it and there was much harsher weather to come.

"Hi lovely." Harry's bright eyes found yours and you smiled softly at him as he walked toward you to help you with your stuff. "How was it?"

"It was okay," you thanked Harry as he took your bag from you and helped you remove your jacket. "Don't know what kind of psychopath would want to have a fuckin' baby shower outside when it's literally negative fifteen but whatever."

Harry laughed quietly to himself before he placed a sweet kiss to your lips and you hummed as you kicked off your boots.

"I missed you." You frowned as you took your jacket back from Harry and hung it up in the closet.

"Missed you too m'love," Harry wrapped his arm around your back and walked the two of you to the kitchen. "Made some soup for us."

"You did?" You stared up at Harry with a big grin, but also with a look that he's never seen before.

"What's up, Bunny?" He asked softly as he got two bowls out of the cabinet and used the ladle from the soup pot to pour equal amounts of vegetable soup into each bowl.

"M'just cold..."

"Yeah?" He asked with an amused smile. "Y'sure that's all?"

Harry handed you your bowl of soup and he grabbed spoons for the both of you. The two of you sat at the breakfast bar instead of the table.

"You sure you're okay, babe?" Harry asked softly as he watched you spoon a small bit of soup into your mouth.

"Jus' cold." You repeated in a small voice and Harry frowned as he stopped eating and pushed his bowl away from him.

"Seriously lovely, what's wrong? Tell me what's on your mind, pretty girl." Harry leaned over and his nose nudged your neck softly before he pressed a gently kiss to the soft skin below your ear.

"I want to try something." You murmured softly and Harry nodded, gesturing for you to continue as he pulled back to look at you. "Um Lisa was telling me about this um, this th-thing that her and her husband do and um, th-they do it when they're um, well mostly when they're cold-"

"Baby c'mon, you can tell me anything."

"I want to try um, c-cockwarming, I think it's called."

You tucked your lips between your teeth as you waited for Harry's reply, which was only a small nod followed by a smile.

"We can try that, for sure." Harry agreed before going back to eating his soup and you frowned. Harry caught your frown from the side of his eye and he frowned as well.

"Oh you meant now?" You nodded and so did Harry.

"So how uh, how does it work? Do I have to be hard or...?" Harry asked as the two of you sat down on your bed and you just simply shrugged.

"I don't know, I don't think so."

Harry nodded as pulled at the strings of his sweatpants and undid the knot before pulling them down, his manhood enough to make your mouth water. You started on your own jeans but Harry beat you to it, undoing the button and pulling them down your long legs. His fingers delicately pulled at your panties until they looked at your feet and you kicked them off.

"I'm excited." Harry said honestly and you grinned.

"Me too,"

Harry sat back down on the bed as he pulled his shirt over his head and did the same for you before unbuckling your bra and throwing it somewhere on the floor.

"So um I think I just um," you pat Harry's knee and he takes that as a signal to stretch his legs out. You climb on top of his lap, taking his semi-hard member into your hand and guiding it to your opening before sinking down on him.

"Shit," Harry cusses. "You're so fuckin' warm."

"That's the whole point, H." You giggled quietly as you felt your body start to heat up. The two of you just say there as you played with Harry's curls and his hands rubbed up and down from your bottom to the top of your back, giving your bum a small squeeze when he reached it.

"Y'warm?" He asked quietly and you nodded. "I like it." He murmured honestly and you couldn't help but smile.

"Me too. Feels really intimate." You rested your head on Harry's chest as his fingers drew small shapes on your lower back and you smiled.

And so the two of you sat there for almost the full hour, enjoying the feeling of the two of you being so close and so intimate with each other.

"M'love you Bunny." Harry had whispered softly into your ear and you smiled.

"I love you too, H."

-

hehe let me know how you liked this one!