like a virgin*

- The one where Harry takes your virginity

I didn't have time to properly read over this due to being busy with school so please point out any mistakes, I hope you enjoy:)

Some things you have to know for this oneshot;

your age: 20

harry's age: 24

You and harry have been dating for two years and living together for one and a half.

Requested by: @crackharry

You and Harry had been holding off on it for quite some time now. He wanted to be sure that you were certain you wanted it to be him who took it from you. But no matter how many times you told him you were sure, he knew there was always something that was holding you back. This small voice in your head that was questioning 'is he really the one?' So, Harry laid off. Plus, he was perfectly happy with what the two of you were doing now. He didn't need to have sex with you, sure he wanted to, but he didn't need to.

And although Harry wasn't quite ready to take that from you, you were definitely ready to have it taken. You loved Harry and you wouldn't have wanted to have sex for the first time with any other guy and you made that very clear to him. It was only last week when you'd approached him on the subject. Harry was in the study, going over some notes him and his team had created to try and make the album the best it could be, when you knocked softly on the door and interrupted him from his thoughts.

"Hi," you spoke softly and took Harry's large grin as a 'come in'. You approached Harry, pulling the sleeves of your sweatshirt down from nerves and Harry extended a hand out to you, which you gladly took in your cold one.

"Hi bub." Harry's fingers pulled at your waist, forcing you to fall onto his lap and you smiled. "Y'hungry?" He asked as he focused his full attention on you now.

You shook your head, "not really. I can make you a sandwich or something though if you're hungry." Your delicate fingers made their way to his bouncy curls and softly massaged his scalp.

"Mm, no I'm okay."

You had this look on your face that Harry could recognize from a mile away, you wanted to tell him something but were too scared to say it out loud.

"What's goin' on in that pretty head of yours, hmm?" He asked quietly as his accent deepened and you just shrugged at the question.

"Was jus' thinking about some stuff." You murmured nervously and Harry gestured for you to continue. You shifted in his lap while gnawing on the inside of your cheek before mumbling, "I, I want to um," you paused as you thought about how you wanted to word this. "I don't want to uh...?" Harry frowned as you squinted at the wall, trying to figure out exactly what you wanted to say.

"Can tell me anything Doll, m'promise." Harry encouraged you lightly and you nodded as you sucked in a harsh breath before saying it.

"I want to have sex," you let out a huge breath and watched as Harry's eyes widened. "Um, with you obviously." You mumbled under your breath.

"Oh wow." Harry finally said, not really knowing what to say. He wanted to be gentle with his wording.

Your face fell and you felt your heart race pick up as you said, "you don't want to have sex with me, do you?"

"What? Of course I do!" Harry said quickly before letting out a loud sigh. "Love, are you sure about this? Am I really the one you want to give that up to?" He asked and you nodded without hesitation.

"You're the only one I'd want to give it up to." You said confidently and watched as he nodded. "I just, I'm happy with you know, what we do now but I-"