sweetheart

- The one where Harry is a total sweetheart and has bad dreams.

"Hi my love." Harry's nose nudged yours as he met you at the restaurant's front door and he pulled you into a side hug. You smiled softly before pecking his lips, cameras flashing all around you but he didn't care and neither did you. "M'missed you today." He murmured softly before opening the restaurant door for you, letting you in first and he followed quickly behind while his hand stayed around your waist the whole.

"I missed you too." You laid your head on his shoulder, getting a whiff of his cologne as you let yourself melt into his touch. "How was it?" You asked.

"Really good. Almost finished with the video." He smiled softly at the waitress while talking to you. "Styles for two." He said mindelessly before going back to raving about the Golden music video that would be out in only a couple of weeks.

"I'm so happy for you bub." You leant up to kiss his cheek quickly as the waitress lead the two of you to a table in the back.

"Would be a lot better if you'd be in the video," he murmured. "V'got this idea of us kissing at the end and you whispering to me 'you're so golden' and then it cuts to a black screen."

Harry had been trying to get you to be in the Golden music video ever since he started writing Golden. He knew it would be one of the songs he'd wanted to film a video for and he's had this idea in his head of you being in the video ever since he figured out the title of the song.

You chose to ignore him and instead, change the subject to food. "Do you know what you're having?" You asked as the two of you sat down across from each other in the booth. There were only maybe two other couples in the back where the two of you sat but they were all older than you.

"I'm thinking the risotto, it was really good last time. I've also been dying to try the mushroom steak." Harry's tummy growled at the thought of food and you giggled quietly as his cheeks tinted pink. "M'hungry." He whined softly before sliding his long legs out of the booth and coming over to your side.

"Hey." You giggled softly as you made room for Harry on your side of the booth. "What brings you to this side of town?"

"Missed you so much today m'love." He said lowly as he leaned in to kiss you gently and you hummed as his lips captured yours in a sweet and soft kiss.

"What's with you today?" You laughed quietly as you pulled away from the kiss. "So needy." You rubes soft circles on Harry's Gucci clad tummy and he frowned

"Not needy." He nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck and sighed. "Couldn't stop looking at pictures of you today." He murmured quietly into your neck and you grinned as your hand became tangled in his hair, ruffling up his curls softly.

This wasn't quite like Harry. He'd never been this touchy in public, he was always too worried about the privacy of your relationship even though everyone and their brother already knew the two of were dating- engaged actually, but there are just some things Harry doesn't like doing in public, and cuddling with you in a booth is definitely on that list.

"Baby, what's going on with you?" You asked with confusion laced in your voice. "Did something happen today?"

Harry sighed before cuddling up impossibly closer to your body and he nodded, his hair tickling the crevice of your neck and you frowned. "Took a nap on set, had a bad dream." He murmured.

"Oh lovey," you cooed softly. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Harry shook his head. "Don't want to think about it anymore. Just know I really love you, okay? Love you so much, baby. So so much. You're my world and I-I just-"

"Hey, hey," you frowned as you pulled back from Harry to see his eyes laced with hints of red, tears clouding his vision and you felt your heart shatter. "Oh Harry," you murmured. "I'm here okay? Nothing bad is going to happen to me, I love you just as much. We're both healthy and happy, nothing to worry about." You reassured him as his clammy hands captures your smaller ones and he sniffled.

"I love you." He repeated. "Please know I love you."

"Baby I know you love me," you nodded before leaning in to kiss him again. "Love you just as much." You repeated. "Do you want to go back to the house?" You asked quietly. "We don't have to stay here." Harry nodded before apologizing profusely. "It's okay baby, I'd much rather watch a movie with some Chinese takeout than be here right now. Plus, my bra is digging into my rib cage and I'm dying to take it off."

Harry laughed quietly and you grinned before leaning in again to kiss him. "Love you."

"Love you too."

-

Hi everyone! I've been slacking a bit on the writing and I've completely run out of ideas so if you could please leave ideas down below of what you'd like me to write:) I hope you liked this quick little blurb.