morning after pt.3

- The one where you wake up next to Harry Styles after a night at the club...Part 3

Harry is in love. Harry is so in love that he forgets to put toothpaste on his toothbrush in the mornings. Harry is so in love that he forgets to turn the water on when he steps in the shower. Harry is so in love that he once forgot to take his clothes off before stepping inside the shower. Harry is so deeply in love.

You're in love. You're so in love that you put one sock on this morning and forgot about the other one. You're so in love that you drove all the way to work in your pyjamas only to realize it's your day off. You're so in love that sometimes you forget your toast in the toaster and it stays there for days. You are so deeply in love.

I guess you could even say things are perfect right now, because they really are. You and Harry had moved in together and everything was amazing.

It was 4 in the morning when Harry first said it. He woke you up by laying his head on your chest and wrapping his arm and a leg over your body like he always does. That was when he first said it.

"Baby." Harry whispers. You let out a noise to indicate that you're listening. "I'm going to marry you."

"Mm, okay you do that." You yawn and turn over to wrap an arm over Harry as well and now the two of you are tangled under your sheets.

"I'm serious. I'm going to get down on one knee in front of all our family and ask you to marry me. You'll say yes, I think...? and we'll have babies. So many babies, of course only if you want to. We'll watch them go off to school, and get their first jobs, and have babies of their own. Then, we'll both be retired grandparents sitting on our porch all day playing bingo." He smiles to himself. "I'm going to marry you."

Of course, you had fallen back asleep and hadn't heard a single thing Harry had said. It was not until yesterday that he had brought it up again. The two of you were sitting in the theatre room, cuddling under a fuzzy blanket and watching The Voice.

"Come now, come dry your eyes..." Harry murmurs along with the Lizzo song Blake chose to use for one of his battles.

"I love your voice." You murmur, smiling up at him.

"I love you." He kisses your head and you turn so you can kiss him properly.

"I love you too." You lay your head back on his chest and turn your eyes back to the screen.

"M' gonna marry you." He whispers into your hair while kissing your head again. "M' gonna marry you so hard." He says making you laugh.

"How hard are you gonna marry me?" You turn to face him again and giggle.

"So, so hard. We're gonna have so many kids, I can feel it." This makes your heart swell.

"Mm, H." Your cheeks are pink and you hide your face in his shoulder. "I'd say yes....just so you know." You smile into the crook of his neck before pressing a kiss to the skin.

"That makes me feel a lot better." He lets out a breath making you laugh.

"I love you." The both of you say at the same time, laughing afterwards.

And today, today is just as good as yesterday. The two of you have just woken up and are cuddling in bed.

"Baby," Harry whispers, "are you up?"

"Yeah." You smile, snuggling more into his warm body.

Harry's hands are tangled in your hair while you sleep on his bare chest. "Good morning, angel." He hums once you fully open your eyes.