inconsiderate

I found this in my drafts so here you go haha. I also didn't even proof read this so lmk if there's any mistakes!

- The one where Harry's inconsiderate of your feelings and goes too far

You hadn't seen him all day, not since he'd walked out on you. You hadn't meant what you said, and neither did he. It was a stupid fight, and now both of you just wanted a good cuddle.

"All I'm asking is that you try to spend some more time at home, Harry. Since we've moved in together, you've been disappearing a lot and I-"

"Have you ever thought that maybe I just need a break from you? Huh?" His words are harsh and so is his tone. "You're a handful sometimes!"

"Then why would you ask me to move in with you?" Your voice is small, making him feel a thousand times worse.

"Because you kept hinting and hinting at it! Every fuckin' day you'd bring it up!" He shouts at you, your body flinching away from him. "God, I'm so fed up with this." He growls, walking out on you.

You feel tears fill your eyes as his words replay in your head. You try to wipe them away but they keep falling. Harry doesn't want you here. Your eyes wander to the full pill bottle on the counter and it clicks. Harry's stopped taking his pills.

Harry had been sitting in the driveway, his hands banging against his steering wheel. "Fuck!" He screams, his forehead resting on his steering wheel.

You find yourself in the shower, staring at the grey backsplash while the hot water runs down your body. The tears have yet to stop, however they're slowing down. Maybe you two just need some space, some time to clear your heads. But what if more space just made Harry realize he truly doesn't want to be around you?

Your thoughts are disturbed by the front door opening and closing. You know it's him, but you ignore it. Instead, you grab your body wash - Harry's body wash, actually. It smells better than yours - and your loofah and pour some of the floral scented liquid onto the sponge, taking a huge breath in and exhaling slowly after.

While rinsing the soap off your body, you hear the washroom door open and your body goes numb.

"Love?" His voice is scratchy and sad. Your heart hurts for him. No matter how many times he yells at you, you hate knowing he's hurt or sad. "Can I come in?"

"Uh yeah, in a s-sec." Your voice cracks, Harry's heart cracking with it. He hates hurting your feelings. He hates knowing he's caused you pain.

You try to wipe your tears the best you can, running your face under the water a couple times to rid of any tear stains on your face. Harry gets undressed slowly, waiting for you to open the door.

"Uh, you can come in." You tell him. He does.

As soon as he steps into the shower, his arms wrap around you quickly and his body is pressed against yours. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. 'm so, so sorry, my love." He whispers. "I love you so much and I want you living with me."

"y-You stopped taking your pills." You murmur. "You know what happens when you stop taking them, but you did it anyway."

"I-I don't like how I feel on them. P-Please don't make me take them." His eyes are shut and his head is resting against yours.

"I'm not dealing with your mood swings, Harry. I-I'm sensitive a-and I-I can't take you yelling at me, Harry I-I can't!" You feel your chest tighten and Harry squeezes you tighter. "I-It's not my job to t-take your shit!" You let out a sob while your nails dig into Harry's back.

"I know, baby. I know." He whimpers. "I'm sorry." He pauses, placing a soft kiss on your forehead. "I love you forever."

"Always." You murmur, sighing to yourself. "Doesn't mean I have to stay and take your shit." You warn him. "I could leave," You look at his face, his eyebrows pushed together and his eyes red. "Whenever I want. So start treating me with some respect, o-or I'm gone." The both of you are shocked. You've never held your ground like this before. You've always been too scared of Harry and his mood swings to speak your mind. But today is different.

"I promise to treat you like a queen." He promises you. "I love you."

"I love you too, H."

-

I hope you enjoyed!