stain

Make sure to check out the a/n at the end please!

***

-The one where you get your period.

"Hi baby." Harry had just gotten home from the studio and you were laying down on the bed, waiting for him. He placed his phone on the nightstand and took his loafers off, placing them in your shared walk-in closet.

You were wearing white velvet shorts with a white tank top that had three buttons going down the top centre which were all unbuttoned, showing some minor cleavage.

"Hi." You smile as he leans down to kiss you softly, and then sits on the other side of the bed next to you. "How was the studio?" He rests his back on the headboard and you feel his hands in your hair, twirling the strands around his finger.

"Good, good. I think it'll be out by July." He had the biggest smile on his face. Putting out music for him was always nerve racking, but he loved recording it and making it his own and then getting fans' feedback. This would be his second album or "HS2" as his fans liked to call it.

"That's so good, baby." His cheeks had turned a soft pink shade as he nuzzled his head into your shoulder. It still made him blush when you called him baby, even though he called you baby with no problem. "Do I get a sneak peak?" You kissed his head and started playing with his soft, short curls.

"Mhmm." He hummed while kissing your exposed shoulder. "I'll send you the email link to some of my favourites." He playfully bit your shoulder while you let out a short giggle.

"Hang on, I have to go pee." He snickered while he moved away from you so you could get up.

While you closed the door to the washroom, Harry went to grab his phone which he put on the nightstand but instead, saw the red stain on the crisp white sheets. "Oh, lovey." He whispered to himself. "Baby!" He called to you.

"Hang on, I'm peeing!" You look down at the red stain on your underwear and practically whimper.

"No, baby there's blood on the bed! Are you okay? Do you need anything?" You were beyond embarrassing. In the month and a half of you two living together, you had never gotten blood on the bed.

"Could uh, could you just get me some underwear, please?" You buried your face in your hands and sighed, feeling your face heat up.

Harry rummaged through your drawer and got you a black pair of boy shorts. He absolutely adored these on you, but also figured these would be the most comfy for you to wear now. "Can I come in?" He knocked on the door and you nodded even though he couldn't see you.

"Yeah." Your voice was small. He opened the door and gave you a soft smile while walking over to the toilet and handing you the underwear. "Can you grab me a pad, please?" Your murmur while pointing to the cabinets under the sink.

"Of course. Do you want some ibuprofen? Or a heating pad? We might have some Midol from when Gem last visited?" He crouched down to meet your beet red face.

"Can you get me some Midol, please?" He nodded while kissing your forehead.

"Heating pad too?" You nod while he sends you a dimple filled smile and then gets up, waking over to the sink and opening the cabinets underneath. He grabs you a pad and then leaves it by the ledge beside the toilet which connects to the tub, kisses your mouth, and then walks out of the washroom, closing the door behind him.

You take your panties and shorts off, huffing while putting on the new underwear and putting the pad on. You get yourself cleaned up and throw away the garbage from the pad while picking your dirty bottoms and underwear up and tossing them in the hamper.

You wash your hands and once you're done, you grab a hair tie from the top drawer and throw your hair up into a pony tail, walking out of the washroom to see the stain you left.

"I didn't know how many you take so I got the whole bottle." Harry walked in with the Midol and a heating pad.

"I'm so sorry." You shook your head while taking the pillows off the bed.

"Hey, don't be sorry. It's natural." He placed the things on the dresser and walked over to you.

"Don't look." You threw a pillow over his face, covering his eyes while he laughed. "I'll wash them. I washed the grey ones today so we can put those on now." You take them off while Harry takes the pillow off his face.

"Baby, I'll wash them. It's not a big deal." He takes them from you and you whine.

"Yes it is! Stop looking at it!" you cover his eyes and he snickers while pulling your hand away. "Harryyy." You whine while he kisses you.

"I hope you know I've seen period blood before." He snickers. "I lived with two women my whole life, love."

"But, still." You murmured while looking off to the side. "It's embarrassing."

"Stop the nonsense and just sit downstairs on the sofa while I get the other sheets, yeah?" You nod, your face still red while he kisses you one more time and then takes the sheets downstairs to throw them in the wash. You follow him and grab the clean ones. "Hey, I'll do that." He grabs them from you.

"I'm sorry, again." You mumble and he gives you a dimple filled smile once more.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, angel love." He kisses your forehead and you walk over to the sofa while he walks upstairs with the sheets. Chanel, your little Maltese puppy was laying down on the sofa, wagging her tail, wishing for you to sit down.

"Hi, baby." You smile while she whines, waiting for you to pet her. "so needy." You snicker while scratching behind her ear and then hear Harry waking down the stairs.

"Bed sheets are on. Come on, love." He smiles while walking up to you and Chanel, petting her behind her ear and kissing you behind yours.

The two of you leave the room, Chanel following behind. Hardy shuts the living room lights off and the downstairs hallway lights off as well, and guides you upstairs. "Oh, I didn't get you any water for the Midol." Harry stops
in his tracks.

"I have a water bottle up there from today. Don't worry about it." He nodded and continued walking with you.

Once in the bedroom, Chanel goes to her bed and Harry strips to his underwear. You take your Midol and decide that's enough to help the small amount of cramps you had and the heating pad would just make you sweat. The two of you lie down under the covers, on top of the new, silk sheets, and Harry's arm goes around your waist. "I love you so much." He nuzzles his head into your neck and leaves gentle, open mouthed kisses just below your ear.

"I love you too." You play with his curls while you feel him smile against your skin. "What?" You smile.

"'m just lucky." He whispers while kissing your shoulder.

"It's the other way 'round, baby." You whisper back and kiss the top of his head while his grip tightens on your body.

"Hmm, that's what you think." Your leg wraps around the both of his and your eyes close. "Goodnight." He says, cheekily.

"Goodnight." You giggle while his other hand reaches from below him to press against your stomach in hopes of helping with the cramps while you hum as sleep takes over your body.

***

Hii! I hope you guys are enjoying the oneshots so far:) If you haven't already, please check out my newest story! It's called 'Sincerely, Yours' and It would mean a lot if you could check it out!