ballerina*

- The one where you're a ballerina and have to stay in shape during quarantine and you want to thank Harry for working out with you.

"H, come on!" You practically jump on him while watching his eyes open.

"Noo," he whines, "I'm still sore from yesterday's workout!"

"Pleaseee!"

"It's five thirty, babe!" He whines some more which makes you pout.

"Please! Just five miles and then a workout!" You whine back before smirking, "I'll do that thing you like," you lean down and take his earlobe between your teeth, sucking on it gently before pulling away, "please, daddy."

"Fuckin' know how to get me." He grumbles but nonetheless, gets up out of bed.

"Thank you." You give him a kiss and watch him go get ready.

After a protein filled breakfast, the two of you head out for a run. You both have your water bottles with you and your phones with your AirPods so you can listen to music. You each have one AirPod out so you can still talk to each other.

After a mile Harry stops running and bends over to catch his breath which makes you sigh, "H, come on! We're almost done!"

"Go without me, I'll meet you back home." He takes a sip of his water and pushes his hair out of his face.

"If you continue running, I'll wake you up with a blowie every morning this week." And that's all it took, Harry starts running again while wobbling a bit which makes you laugh. You start running again and the two of you finish the three miles. You walk the rest of the way home and set up your workout mats in the backyard to do the rest of your workout.

"Babe, I think I pulled something," he lays down on the ground and whines.

"No you didn't." You laugh which makes him smile.

"Fine, I didn't."

"Harry, come on you can do this! If you do the workout with me I'll dance for you, okay?" And he's up.

After a total of ninety squats, seventy leg raises, eighty five crunches and some more workouts which Harry blacked out while doing, the two of you are finished for the morning.

"Shower?" He nods, wobbling his way to the bathroom with you skipping behind him.

"How are you so perky at seven in the fuckin' morning, after a workout from hell!"

"You've obviously never done conditioning." You laugh, starting up the shower and stripping. Harry does the same, his legs almost giving out on him.

"I feel like jello." The two of you step into the shower and Harry leans his head on you. "I'm taking a nap after this." You just hum and start washing your hair on your side of the shower. Harry just stands under his shower head and closes his eyes.

Once you're done washing yourself off, you grab some of Harry's shampoo and wash his hair for him which makes him smile. "Thank you for working out with out, baby." You kiss his back and tell him to wash his hair off, which he does. You skip the washcloth and instead grab his soap, squiring it into your hands and placing them on his chest while running your hands down his body. "I love you."

"Hmm, I love you too." He leans against the shower wall and watches and your hands wrap around his cock.

"Love you so much, H." You repeat, slowly working one of your hands up and down his shaft while your other finds his balls and he grunts when you give him a soft squeeze. "Feels good?"

"S-So good." You kneel before him and smile up at him which causes his already sensitive body to jerk forward at the sight. "Oh, lovey.." His hands go straight to your hair and you continue your work with your hands. You guide him under the water to wash off the soap before practically shoving his cock in your mouth. Something about his after workout glow makes you want to fuck him until you physically can't anymore.

"Love your cock, daddy." You whimper with your mouth still around him, working the rest of what you can't fit in your mouth, with your hands.

"Sunflower..." He warns quietly and you know what that means. His body jerks forward again and you feel hot spurts of cum hit the back of your throat. With your mouth still around him, you milk him through his high while swallowing his remains that are left in your mouth. "God, I love you."

"Love you too, bubba." You stand up and watch Harry clean himself off while your arms wrap around him.

"Your turn." He murmurs tiredly when he turns around and you just smile.

-

This was just a quick one because I feel bad for not having posted in so long:(

I also didn't proof read this so, sorry for any mistakes!