age difference - part 1

I just posted chapter three to my story I Told the Stars About You. If you could check it out that would be amazing! Okay back to the regularly scheduled program.

- The one where Harry's eight years older than you, part one.

My day has been pretty boring so far. I've just been sorting out bouquets and cashing people out, and then he walks in and my whole mood changes.

"Hello." He smirks, walking up to the counter.

"Hey, Harry." I smile, "what can I get for you today?" He's so cute, gosh.

"Mm, you wouldn't happen to be giving out dates, would you?" His bigger hands land on the counter and I admire his rings.

"Nope, still don't sell those here." I laugh and my eyes find his sad green ones. "Don't look at me like that!" I pout at his sad facial expression.

"Like what?" He pouts with these puppy dog eyes. "I just wan'a take you out." He murmurs while his hand reaches for my smaller one. "One date? Please? Could take you out for a nice dinner..." He tries and persuades me but I just laugh it off. He's twenty six, isn't that weird?

"Harry, I'm eighteen! Isn't that a little weird to you?" I clean up a little bit behind the counter but his eyes still stay on me.

"It's not weird to me." He says, "just really like you and wanna show you a good time." He mumbles quietly and my heart flutters. "Don't even have to kiss you goodnight! Well, I'll kiss you just won't be on the lips, can just be on the cheek!" I pout, looking at him with soft eyes and my eyes shift to his lips for a second. How many girls has he kissed?

"You can have any girl you want, Harry." I tell him again and he sighs.

"This again? It's been three months, I'm pretty sure I don't want any other girl." He looks almost defeated now and I feel bad.

"Harry...." I mumble and he sighs for a second time.

"Is it 'cos of what the media says about me? 'm not like that, I promise! I'm a nice guy, you just have to get to know me." The bell rings and Harry's face falls as another customer walks in and my heart hurts. "Alright," he mumbles. "See you tomorrow, then."

"Harry," My hand latches onto his over the counter just as he turns around. "Do you want to pick me up or should we meet somewhere?" His eyes light up and I give him a small smile.

"I'll pick you up, you have my number, right? Oh wait, I changed it, here." He talks fast which makes me laugh as he takes the pen on the counter and writes his number on one of the stickies next to the register. "Call me when your shift is over."

"Just, please nothing fancy." I tell him and he nods.

"Sushi okay?" My tummy growls at the mention of sushi.

"Perfect." I smile and he practically skips out of the flower shop.

***

It's five now and I'm closing the shop. I've closed the till and locked the door before I start walking to my car. I pull out my phone to dial his number before starting to back out of the parking space. He picks up before the first ring can even end.

"Hellooo." He starts off in a posh accent which makes me giggle. "I take from this call that you've just finished for the day?"

"I have, yes." I giggle, "Im on my way home now."

"Well, don't drive and talk, love." He says and I nod, forgetting he can't see me.

"I have you on bluetooth, don't worry." I begin driving down the highway and I can practically hear his smile.