morning after

-The one where you wake up next to Harry Styles after a night at the club.

You wake up to soft circles being drawn on your hip and soft humming in your ear. You shuffle in the black silk sheets and stretch your arms out. "Good morning." You hear his raspy voice greet you while his body snuggles up against yours. His front is pressed against your bum, his lips ghosting just below your ear. "I'm not sure if you remember me," He starts off but you remember all too well who he is. "I'm Harry. We met at the bar on fifth last night. We were both kind of hammered." He murmurs softly in your ear, his accent just as enticing as it was when he said hello to you at the bar.

You recall the night before and a smile tugs at your lips while a feeling of euphoria rushes through your body at the memory. "Mr Styles." You hum while your body shifts so you're facing him. His shorter, soft curls are sprawled out, laying against the black silk pillow while his pink, plump lips are centimetres away from your forehead. You look up at him through your lashes while his lips curve into a small smirk.

"Bellissima." He whispers before his lips touch your forehead. He lingers for a moment before pulling away.

"Beautiful." Your fingers glide towards his bicep while they travel up to his neck, making their way through his curls, gently combing through the knots. He lets out a small hum and lets his eyes close for a second.

"You're Italian." He recalls you telling him the night prior, while the two of you were downing your second or third shot of whiskey. He had asked you if you were from New York and you responded with "I was born and raised in Italy. I moved here when I was nineteen."

"I am." You nod slowly while your fingers fumble around with his soft curls. "Your favourite place to perform is Italy." You recall him telling you this.

"It is." One of his dimples shows through his cheeks while your hand travels down to his face, resting against his rosy cheek.

The two of you stay like this for a moment before you speak up, "I should get going."

"You shouldn't." He whispers softly while his hand grips your hip. "You really shouldn't."

"Harry." You warn while you feel his legs tangle with yours.

"I had a great night last night," His forehead touches yours gently while his eyes close and a smile makes its way onto both of your faces. "Even if I can't remember half of it." Your smile turns into a snicker as does his. "I want to see you again," His eyes open and you can't help the smile on your face. "And not just under my sheets." He whispers the last part, heat rushes to your cheeks while you find your hand snaking under the sheets to wrap around his torso.

"What makes you think I want to see you again?" You tease while you pinch his hip gently.

He raises his eyebrows while he licks his lips, wetting them some. "You're a feisty one,
aren't you?" You let out a mix between a giggle and a laugh. "With the way you were moaning my name last night, love, I'd say I've got myself a pretty good chance." He retorts, pinching your hip.

"Oh yeah?" You mock.

"Yeah." His lips touch your forehead and linger for a second before being interrupted by your stomach growling. Your cheeks tint pink as he pulls away and smirks. "Someone's hungry."

"No." You murmur while your lips go between your teeth.

Harry's head slips under the blanket and you soon feel his lips against your tummy. "I can feel your tummy growling." He snickers while he leaves more kisses against your skin. "C'mon, I'll make some waffles." He nibbles on your hip, gently for a moment while you can't contain the giggles leaving your lips.

"Stop." You tangle your fingers in his hair while slowly pushing his head away.

His head pops up from under the blanket, his hair ruffled up, "Five more minutes?" He asks, you nod.

"Then I really have to go, okay?" Your hands play with his curls. "Got a shift at two." You tell him.

"Fine." He pouts slowly. "Then you'll come back, right?" He asks, laying his head on your chest. "We can have dinner, and roast marshmallows outside." He mumbles lowly.

"Sure." You smile, brushing out his curls.

And so you did, you went back after your shift, you both ate the meal Harry had cooked for the two of you, and you roasted marshmallows outside. It had been the best date you had in a while.

-

I had this in my drafts and didn't exactly know how to end it lol so I went with the dinner thing. Would you guys want a part 2? I want to write what you guys want to read so please let me know!