Chapter 1

The best businesswoman award for 2019 goes to Khushi Goel. Khushi headed towards the stage to collect the award. The host asked her to say few things about her success.
Khushi: Thank you so much for choosing me. It means a lot to me. I always wanted to do business but my parents wanted me to become a engineer. I fought with my parents and tried my best to convince them that I wanna do business. I managed to convince them but they were never happy with my decision. But two people who have always been there for me since my childhood, who are my strength and my weakness at the same time, my bestfriends Deenika and Nabiha. I could have never made it possible without you guys. Thanks for being there. Thanks for always believing in me. I love you guys.

Nabiha:
Khushi came down. Me and Deenika rushed and hugged her and were like 'Congratulations babe. We love you'. She replied 'Thanks but let me breath first'. She looked at both of us and were like 'Treat tonight??' Deenika was like 'ofcourse'.
We headed towards a restaurant as we were starving. Deenika was like 'This award show people are so poor that they can't even afford dinner. Ohh god I am dead I need food someone get me food'. Khushi was like 'Shut up Deenu. You are embarassing us'. The food was honestly very delicious. We all confessed it. After having our food it was my time to do something that I shouldn't do. I called the waiter while Khushi tried to stop me. When the waiter arrived my was like 'This is a 5-star hotel so ofcourse you guys should serve good food but what did you guys serve?? Dishes with less salts and spice. Sorry, we are not going to pay the.....'. Deenika was laughing while seeing how confidently I was lying. Before I could even  complete my sentence Khushi interupted 'I will pay the bill. Get the Bill'. At that moment I seriously wanted to kill Khushi.

We returned to our home. Me and Khushi layed on the bed while Deenika went to the washroom to freshen up. Deenika's phone buzzed. It was Kabir, Deenu's boyfriend.
Me: Hii Jijaji. How are you??
Kabir: Hi. I am good. How are you guys?? Congratulations Khushi.
Khushi: Thanks Jijaji.
Nabiha: Jijaji Kabhi humse bhi baat Kia karo.
Deenika came and was like 'Why are you guys in my phone?? Or kise baat ho rhi hai?? Khushi was like 'With Jijaji'. Deenu gave me an angry look and was like 'Give me my phone back I said'. I was like 'No. Jijaji wants to talk to me'. She came over me and tried to snatch her phone but couldn't. She was like 'Khushiiiii help me, get me my phone'. Khushi was like 'You guys are fighting why should I interfere'. Kabir from the phone replied 'Thats like my girl'.
Nabiha: Jiju byee. Agar maine isse ab phone wapas nhi Kia to kuch der Baad there will be a news 'The famous architect engineer, Deenika has died. Reason: She was jealous as her bestfriend was talking with her love'.
Kabir started laughing.
I returned Deenu's phone back. She rolled her eyes. Took her phone and left. Afterall jijaji se baat karne wali hai.

Finally after 1.5 months my board exams comes to an end yaayyyyy. Finally azaadiiiiii.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙