Chapter 13

Nabiha:
We got ready and headed to Darshans concert. I was shocked to see the craze of girls for him. Few girls were fighting for Darshan. I was clueless, how can such a arrogant guy have itna fan following. I ignored everyone and headed towards the backstage. Naushad sir stopped us from going when Dev came and told 'We are his friends'. We went to the vanity and saw Darshan getting ready. He was wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans and a red, blue, white jacket. He was all set to set fire on the stage. Darshan spoke up 'Before my fans see you guys here leave. The concert started and I actually loved how the concert started. Darshan started the concert by praising his fans, that's sweet. The concert started. We had lots of fun. The way Darshan interacted with his fans was really nice of him.
The concert ended and we came back home and I posted a pic of the concert in my Instagram and wrote in the caption:
'I had the best night of my life, I found myself. Darshans concert was a place were you can cry, scream, dance, jump and just be yourself, no one is going judge you. I screamed, I danced, I was being myself. I completely got lost in my job that I forgot who I really was but today I again found myself. I found my happiness, being myself and doing what I love. I love my patients and my hospital but life is more than a hospital which I completely forgot. I found me. I found a new life. Thank you Darshan ❤.
I uploaded and tagged him. Minutes later I got a notification 'Darshanravaldz liked your post'
'Darshanravaldz commented on your post'.
He commented 'Thank you so much for this immense love, I am glad you enjoyed ❤'. His comment brought a smile on my face. Minutes later my Insta was filled with Notificatiins from all his fans, congratulating me and was like 'Darshan ne bhaav dia hai aapko, you so lucky'. Few of them commented 'DND changed'. What's DND??? His fans were really sweet.

Khushi came and sat next to me and was like 'Enjoyed??' I looked at her and was like 'I feel so relieved, I feel like the old Nabiha. I don't remember the last time I screamed my lungs out but today I did. I did everything I used to do in concerts while we were in university. I feel so loved, I wish my parents loved me too... I started crying. Khushi hugged me and was like 'Cry, I won't stop you today. Jo bhi kehna hai aaj keh de, jo bhi bharas hai aaj Nikal de. Aunty Uncle se baat kar bol ki tujhe pyaar karein, time de bol unhe'. I looked at khushi and replied 'Kehna to bohot kuch hai Lekin himmat nahi hai. Mom Dad se bohot kuch puchna hai lekin mujhpe woh himmat nahi hai. I am happy with you guys or kuch nhi chahiye mujhe zindagi main'.

I wasn't planning of posting today but it's my Khushis's birthday today.
Happy birthday Khushiddz This is for you.

Darshan, Khushi, Deenu's pov coming soon.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙