Chapter 9

(Jab jab neend na aaye, meri yaad satae mujhe Dil se bukar Lena. Ahsaas banke tere pass rahun bas mujhko dhund lena) #darshan

Nabiha:
Khushi was refusing but we forced her to come with us. I drived the car towards Anmols home. We reached his home, his watchman tried to stop us but couldn't. We reached at his flat. Deenu was ringing the bell continuosly while I was banging his door continuosly. Anmol opened the door and was like 'What is your prob.... Before he could even complete his sentence, Deenu grabbed his collar and was like 'What do you think of yourself?? Tumhe kya Laga tum Khushi Ko dump karoge, woh roti rahegi or hum usse mana te rahenge or tumhe kuch nahi karenge'. I was like 'Pehle bhi kaha agar yeh sab drama hua to tujhe chodenge nhi'. Suddenly a girl walked in and was like 'Who are you guys?? And yaha kya kar rahe ho?? Mere Anmol Ko chor do. I looked at Deenu and was like 'Mere Anmol, okay??' Then I turned towards her and was like 'Your Mere Anmol cheated on my bestfriend. He double dated you both. And still if you think you wanna call him Mere Anmol I don't have any problem'. She gave us all a very weird look and went inside. Anmol was like 'Baby listen, they are lying'. But Deenu was grabbing his collar. I replied 'Baby meri jutti. Ab bol kyu kia aisa?? Kyu Dhoka diya ise?? Ab tu khud faisla kar tappar khayega ya jutte. Or..... Deenu interupted 'Ise jawab de na ka mauka to de. Sawal pe sawal puchi ja Rahi hai'. I gave an 'Ohhh' look. Anmol was like 'Leave my collar. I will answer everything'. Deenu left his collar. He was like 'I was searching for a girl for me but couldn't find one. When I came to know that Khushi likes me I was like chalo or kya chahiye. But then I realised even Ananya likes me I was like Khushi kya cheez hai Ananya ke samne'. Deenu again grabbed his collar and was like 'You told Khushi Cheez. Tu sau tappar to deserve karta hai. Nabi ise tappar mar'. Suddenly that same girl came out and was like 'I am Ananya and Nabi ise tappar kyu mare. Main marungi'. She went and without thinking for the second time she slapped Anmol not for once but for thrice. I looked at Khushi and was like 'Kuch sikh isse, thik hai??' And then that girl was leaving towards the main gate. Suddenly Khushi looked at Ananya and was like 'Feeling sorry for you and one more thing ise sirf  hum Nabi kehte hai or koi nhi so kindly next time se call her Nabiha'. I was like 'Wahhh Khushi'. Then I looked at Anmol and was like 'You just had your 2nd break up, is Khushi main party kare??' Anmol looked at Khushi and was like 'Pyaar Karti ho na mujhse?? Yaha pe your friends are torturing me and tum beith ke tamasha dekh rahi ho?? You should have atleast helped me'. Me and Deenu knew like always Khushi will quietly listen to all this without even answering back but this time suddenly something unexpected happened. Khushi replied 'Pyaar??? Nooo please don't use the word pyaar from your voice, it's an insult for pyaar. Stay away from girls cause you don't deserve them and they deserve better'. She said everything in one go and left. Me and Deenu were in complete shock. How possible?? We looked at Anmol and was like 'Chiii on your face'. And we went after Khushi.

To be honest, I didn't plan of posting one chapter today but as Darshan made us happy by giving us the announcement of his new song so I was like Chalo let me post another chapter too.
I cried for 2 hours after that Monsoon song announcement, Khushi ke aasu. Though I knew about it from before but still that feeling after him, himself announcing is unexplainable. I love this guy. Why is he so sweet???
#rainingsoon
I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙