Chapter 7

(Har woh lamha jisme tum ho woh meri zindagi hai) #darshan

Nabiha:
The party was nice and that Darshan was annoying as hell but he has a great voice, he sang and we all danced, it was fun. The party ended and we came back home. To be honest our home feels empty without Deenu. I freshen up and changed to my PJs and was watching world cup while Khushi was calling Anmol and he kept disconnecting. She sat next to me and was like 'Its 12:15am, Anmol sleeps at 2am I am calling him and he is disconnecting my calls'. I replied 'Arey chill maybe he is busy. Don't disturb him'. Khushi was like 'Buzy??? At this hour?? You know what Nabi you are never serious about anything. Kabhi to zindagi ko seriously liya kar'. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly the atmosphere was filled with the ringtone of Saari ki saari, I realised it was Anmol. I asked Khushi to keep him on speaker.
Khushi: Are you fine?? Is everything alright??
Anmol: Khushi just because you are free doesn't mean I am free. What do you think that you can call me anytime you want?? No, you can't I have work I am busy at times...
Khushi(scared): Okayyyy. But why are you shouting?? We can talk slowly.
Anmol: No, we can't. Stop calling me whenever you want....
Nabiha: Abeyy oo don't you even dare to talk with my bestfriend in that tone. What do you think of yourself?? Just because the best businesswomen is dating you doesn't mean you have the world. Be honest, do you really love her or yeh sab ek drama hai?? If this all turns out to be a drama, I won't spare you. And last but not the least Don't you even dare to talk with my bestfriend in that tone again'.

I disconnected the call and looked at Khushi, her eyes were filled with tears. She looked at me and was like ',Why did you talk to him?? Kiya na barbad, meri relationship ko. He won't talk with me anymore and that's just because of you. Tu sab barbad kar deti hai'. She said those words and left and locked the door. I didn't knew how to react. I obiviously won't let anyone behave with my bestfriend badly but why did she react like this. Kya main hamesha sab kuch barbad kar deti hu. I can't be quite. I went and started knocking the door continuosly and kept on saying 'Khushi open the door please, Khushi listen to me for once please. Khushiiii please'. After banging the door for 4-5 minutes, she opened the door and hugged me tightly. In no time she bursted into tears. I tried to calm her. I made her sit on the bed and brought her water. 'Khushi what happened??' I asked. She looked at me and was like 'Is Anmol cheating on me?? I don't know why but I felt like he is. I am sorry for lying, for past few days we are not hanging out and he's acting a bit odd. He's being rude'. I replied 'Talk to him. Ask him, if he is facing problem?? If he wants to share anything?? If he still tries to act rude then just listen to your heart. It will work like a magic'. She hugged me and replied 'I am sorry. Thank you'.

I woke up at 6 as I received a call from my hospital it was an emergency. I got ready and left for my hospital. I reached there and saw Darshan standing there. He was shivering, he was scared and his eyes were filled with tears. To be honest, I have never seen this side of Darshan. I have always seen him being happy and being chilled out. I walked towards him. He saw me and started walking towards me. He held my hands and was like 'Please save her. I can't live without her'. I didn't knew how to react. 'Darshan I will try my best. Please be strong'. I ran inside the OT. A middle aged woman was lying on the hospital bed. It was his Mom I could guess. I operated her and Thanks god the operation was successful. I came outside the OT and was searching for Darshan. Then I suddenly saw him sitting and praying in a corner. I smiled. I went and stood beside him. He looked at me and was like 'How is she? Is she alive??' I smiled and was like 'Your mother is fine'. He replied 'She's not my mother'.

Who is this women??
790+ words. Won't update tomorrow most probably.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙