Chapter 23

Sorry for typos

Nabiha:
Darshan has asked me out. Ohh my god it's hard to believe but it's true. I need to look the very best. I am at the hospital right now, will meet Deenu and Khushi at Mall after my work. I am so excited that I literally can't even focus at my work. Thank god I am not a surgeon, agar Hoti to excitement ke chakkar main galat operation kar deti. It's Saturday tomorrow and it's my date tomorrow. Ohh god I love this guy so much, like so much. I better start working or else I am gonna get fired.

I drove towards the Mall. Deenu and Khushi were already there, waiting for me. I ran towards them and was like 'Guyssssss lets go shopping. Don't worry about the money, Khushi is going to pay us'. Khushi rolled her eyes and was like 'Ghanta'. 'So first, Nabiha what are you planning to wear, Jeans & tops or frock??' Deenu asked. I replied 'I don't know, I have never been on a date. I am nervous'. Khushi replied 'Arey jab love experts hai saath, darne ki kya baat'. 'Isi ka hi to dar hai' I replied sarcastically. They both rolled their eyes. We started our shopping journey by having food first. Pet Pooja pehle, Baad main sab kuch.

We literally shopped for 3 hours. We all brought clothes for us. I am just too excited for tomorrow. It's maybe gonna be my first official date. We got home at around 12 in the midnight and just layed on out bed as we were very tired. In no time, all of us slept without even changing to our Pajamas.

I woke up in the morning and was extremely excited that I couldn't stop blushing. It's my date with Darshan. I hope he likes me too. I just hope I am worthy of him. It was Saturday and it was our off day. I woke Deenu and Khushi up and made them breakfast. It's my day so I decided to be nice with them. In the evening, I started to get ready, it's my date in 3 hours. Fuckkkkkkkk I can't believe this. I love you Darshan I hope you like me too. 'Abey o red tomato agar bolo to tumhe tayyar kare?? Stop blushing' Deenu said. I replied 'I am just too excited'. I quickly got ready into my date outfit, applied little makeup.
Outfit:

Deenu and Khushi hugged me and wished me All the best

I reached at the restaurant and found him sitting in a corner and waiting for me. I started walking towards him, he saw me stood up and smiled. He pulled my chair and I sat. We were quite for sometime as he was tapping on his phone. I carefully looked at him, he was beautiful, his brown almond shaped eyes were gorgeous, he was like an angel. He suddenly looked at me and was like 'Wanna order or should I say something??' I replied 'Whatever you want'. He replied 'The thing I am gonna tell you is something I haven't even told Kabir or Dev yet. There is a girl names as Sejal, my childhood friend. I fell for her and I love her a lot, I called you cause I wanted you to help me to impress her but yesterday night she told me she likes me and we are officially dating. I invited her here so you guys can meet and if you like her I will introduce her to Kabir and Dev. What say??' I didn't know how to react or what to say. I was shocked. I tried to hold my tears back. I smiled and replied 'Wowww I am so happy for you. Congratulations. I wanna use the washroom, will be right back'. I turned back and my eyes were filled with tears. I went to the washroom and bursted into tears. The person whom I loved, loves someone else. Tu pyaar hai kisi or ka.

sejaldz kaisa laga surprise???

I know you guys didn't expect this nor did I but it just happened.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙