Chapter 8

(Saari ki saari meri hai tu, tujhko kabhi na main batu)
#darshan

Sorry for typos

Nabiha:
I replied 'Then who is she??' He replied 'She's my Dad's wife'. I was like 'Yea, which makes her your mother'. He looked into my eyes and replied 'I lost my Mom 4 years back. My Dad completely broke after Mom's departure. After 1 year he fell for this women. To be honest, I never loved her nor will I ever accept her as my Mom. She can never be my Mom. When my Dad is with her, he forgets all his pain and that's why I want her to be alive cause I can't see my Dad to be sad again and I can't imagine my life without my Dad'. His eyes were filled with tears. I didn't knew how to react. I just hugged him. He hugged me back. I broke the hug and was like 'Sorry for being rude to you before'. He laughed and was like 'Are you still alive?? Didn't you run out of your oxygen??' He winked and smiled. I pressed my lips and was looking down. He was like 'I need to go. I have some work. Take care of her and yea please don't tell her I brought her here'. He smiled and started to leave. As he was leaving he looked back and was like 'Don't press your lips, you look cute'. I smiled. Maybe he is not that bad. I went inside my cabin and continued doing my work and thought of meeting his Dad's wife later.

I was leaving for lunch, when suddenly Deenu and Khushi surprised me. Deenu was like 'I was missing you both. So, I decided to meet you guys'. We gave eachother a group hug. We went to my hospitals cafeteria and was having lunch when I told them what happened today. Deenu was like 'Obviously no celebrity would show how sad they are, they always show their happy side to the world'. We had a small conversation about this but suddenly my eyes caught on Khushi, who was quite the whole time. I was like 'Khushiii is everything fine??' She smiled and nodded yes. Deenu was like 'Khushi we have grown up together, okay?? Don't lie tell us what happened?? Khushi replied 'I need to go to office. Will see you guys later'. Deenu held Khushi's hand tightly and was like 'Unless or until you tell us we won't let you go'. Khushi replied 'Deenu stay with us today. Nabi come home at around 7 and pick me up. I will tell you guys after we reach home'. She tried to avoid eye contact with us and we can clearly say she was going to cry. Me and Deenu hugged her and she left.

We all reached home and sat on the sofa without even changing our clothes. Khushi looked at us and was like 'Nabi you were right. I should have listened to you before. Anmol, Anmol cheated on me. He was double dating. Today morning I went to his home to surprise him but I got a surprise instead. His house helper opened the door, I went inside and found him with a girl.... She started crying. We both tried to calm her.

Deenu was like 'Guys it's 8:30pm. Let's go and take our revenge'. Khushi refused but we forced her to come with us. He broke our bestfriends heart, now we will break his bones.

It's 3rd July guys, it's our monsoon day.
'Happy Monsoon'

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙