Chapter 21

(1 month after)

Nabiha:
Khushi started liking Dev. She admitted it herself. She told she don't mind dating Dev and Dev likes her, we know. It's just that they are waiting for their so called 'Right time', which won't come in million years, just kidding. I hope their so called 'Right time' comes as soon as possible. I know Dev is a great guy and will be perfect for Khushi unlike that Anmol. Anmol se yaad aaya that guy seriously apologized Khushi, not believing na??? I know right, it was hard for me to believe it but that's the truth. And my Khushi like a leader she rejected him. Sidha rejected, I don't say this to her but I am extremely proud of her. She is not just the best businesswomen but a very brave woman.

Kabir left for States one month back  and he is going to shift India next week for forever. Deenu has been flying in the seventh sky since she has heard this. She is acting so crazy and din main taare nazar aane lagi usse. Due to her extreme level of madness sometimes I feel like the day is not so far when she will be fired from her job, I hope this doesn't happens Not because I care it's just that if she gets fired she will start begging on the streets and due to which my reputation will get destroyed. Did I say, what happened the day Kabir was leaving?? Kabir was leaving and we all were in his hotel. Darshan, Dev and Deenu were going to the airport along with Kabir, there were no space left for Me and Khushi due to which we stayed back. While Kabir was leaving, we took his wallet and have stolen more than half of his cash, around $200. Kabir didn't even mind us taking money from his wallet but that Deenu, Kamini aurat was like 'Arey give his money back to him' 'Arey tum dono acha khasa kama lete ho' 'Arey he might need money in the airport' I mean like they didn't even get engaged she is acting like this. What if she gets married??? Kutti hume bhul jayegi. Though when she will leave after getting married me and Khushi will party hard, happiness of Deenu leaving the house.

Lately me and Darshan have been hanging out together a lot. It's just that we are friends, great friends. I like having him around, he is funny, caring and one of the most chilled out guy I have met in my life. Darshan is never sad, like how is that possible?? I cry almost everyday and that guy is just never sad. He had fight with Suman, his stepmom and just doesn't care about it. He is like everything happens for a reason. A fight with Suman has happened with a reason, like wowwwww, what an excuse?? He started sharing about his life with me. Darshan looks like an innocent, sweet guy but in reality he isn't, not at all. He is nice and I love him. Wait did I just I love him??? No I mean yeah I love him but as a friend, I guess. No no no I love him as a friend. He deserves better, like way too better. He deserves someone who should know how to take care of him as she will be taking care of someone whom millions of people imagines as their world. To normal people he might be just a singer but to his blue family he is their world, their bestfriend and their everything.

Leaving our own home and shifting to Mumbai all together was a major change in our lives. We managed everything perfectly, we started living perfectly. Each of us made our own separate identity. We came in the City of dreams with our huge dreams and we made those dreams come true. Our hardwork paid off. All we need is to believe in ourselves and in God. God knows the best....

As Darshan has surprised as with reprise version of hawa banke, I couldn't stop myself from posting.

Please vote if you reading it. I am providing entertainment for you guys in return can't I not get your votes??

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙