Chapter 19

(Aisa bhi ho jaye tum humko mil jao, saare mausam theher jaye)

Nabiha:
Khushi is becoming strong these days and that's what I am loving the most. Deenu has been with us for past few days and it feels amazing. Deenu suddenly entered our bedroom and was like 'Guys, Kabir is leaving next week. I was planning of staying with him for next one week. Can I go??' Khushi looked at her and didn't say anything. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. Deenu was like 'Whats wrong??' I replied 'Don't you think you have been spending too much time with Kabir??' Deenu was confused and replied 'What do you mean?? He is my boyfriend'. Khushi replied 'Yes, a guy you have been dating for past 5 years but we have been there for you since childhood'. I also added 'Kabir aagaya to Hume bhul gayi??' Deenu angrily replied 'I am meeting him after 1 year, it's my right to spend some time with him. I am always with you guys but he doesn't have me always nor do I'. I replied 'You know what, just go your Kabir and stay there. We are strangers now'. Deenu replied with tears 'You guys are over-reacting. What's wrong?? He is leaving next week. God knows when he will come back. I just want to spend these few days with him'. Khushi replied 'To humne mana Kia?? Gooo'. Deenu replied 'I never imagined that you guys will compare Kabir with you guys. You all are equally important to me. 1 month uske saath bita kya liya, you guys are acting like I don't remember you all'. I replied 'You know what, just forget it'. I got up and started walking outside of the room. Deenu hold my hand tightly and pulled me back and was like 'I never expected this from you both'. Deenu picked her bag and headed towards the main door, crying. Khushi and I heard the main door closing loudly. Khushi looked at me and was like 'I guess we over-reacting. It's true Kabir is here after 1 year and it's her right'. I replied 'I don't wanna lose her, I just can't lose her. I feel like Deenu is staying away from us'. Khushis replied 'I know, hum usse yeh baat pyaar se bhi samja sakte the. Nabiha try to control your anger. Seeing you shouting on her made me to shout on her and now I regret'. I got up and walked outside the bedroom. I went to the balcony which was attached to our living room, I sat in the corner and was like 'Jaha mujhe chup rehna chahiye waha main behuda sawal jawab Karti hu or jaha mujhe baat karni chahiye waha main chup rehti. Why am I do dumb??? I am sorry Deenu. Baat yeh hai ki main itni bhi achi nhi hu'. I wanted to text Deenu and say sorry but some part of me stopped me from doing that. Instead I texted Darshan.
Nabiha: Hey!!! Wassup?? Are you alive??
Darshan: Hii. Loll yea, ofcourse I am alive. What happened, everything fine??
Nabiha: Should I be honest??
Darshan: Yea, ofcourse.
Nabiha: Darshan I always destroy everything. I sometimes feel like I am so useless. Whatever I do or try to do turns out to be wrong. I am scared, scared of failing, scared of losing loving ones, scared of everything. I always end up destroying relationships. Why am I like this??
Darshan: Areyyyyy! It's just a thought nothing else, a negative thought. About failing or about being a failure, it's okey to fail, trust me. Once we fail, we understand that pain and then we become more triggered and start working hard. Failing is nothing it's just a step to make you stronger. About losing loved ones, We are here temporarily not permanently. Ek din na ek din har kisi Ko jana parega. Nobody is permanent not even relationships. Losing loved ones is hard, I lost my Mom it was hard for me to stay without her but right now I am living without her. It feels miserable to see my Dad with another women but it's fine, I guess afterall he needs someone too. Destroying relationships is a normal thing and a sorry can fix everything. Stay happy and don't stress a lot, just go with the flow.
Nabiha: Thank you. I feel great and motivated.
Darshan: Feeling low or demotivated, just text me. I am always there...
Nabiha: Thank you... Good night. Take care.
Darshan: Good night. Sleep well. Take care.

I switched off my phone and closed my eyes. I slept there in the balcony.

How was it??

I might take some time to upload next chapter.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙