Chapter 16

(Mulakatein adhuri rahi, mukammal karungi yeh wada raha)

Nabiha:
Later at night, Dev and Darshan joined us and tried tracking the number but unfortunately the number was switched off. The only person I suspect at that moment was Anmol. I got up from the sofa and told 'Lets go to Anmols home, I suspect him'. Darshan was like 'Its 2 in the midnight. Are you crazy??' Deenu replied 'Its about our bestfriend, we can do anything to save her'. Kabir was like 'Okay!! I will go with the girls, you both stay back and try to track'.

We drived towards Anmols home. The security saw us but didn't try to stop us as he knew that he can't. We went up and started banging on Anmols door but no response. Deenu went down and asked the security 'Where is Anmol??' The security replied 'Anmol baba do din se ghar nhi aaye'. With our head tilted low, we went back to our home. As soon as we entered the house, Darshan and Dev understood we couldn't find Khushi. To be honest Dev is so damn worried about Khushi although he doesn't know her properly, that's sweet of him though. We wanted to complain the police but Kabir told 'We need to wait for 24 hours'. It was 6 in the morning, we all were tired, sleepy and scared. We couldn't sleep all night. I went and started to make breakfast for all of them when Darshan came to the Kitchen and was like 'Don't make anything, we will order. Do one thing go and sleep for an hour'. I looked towards his face and slowly replied 'I can't, I just can't.....' and bursted into tears. He came forward, hugged me and came quite. He tried to console me and tried giving me a hope.

We all returned back home at around 7pm. We searched for every places were Khushi could go or we could find her but we failed. We all sat on the couch, exhausted. Suddenly we heard a knock. Dev went to check who was it. We couldn't hear anything from him for next couple of minutes. Suddenly we saw Khushi walking in with Dev's support. Her clothes were torn, her body was scratched, her hairs were messy and she was so weak. Me and Deenu ran and hugged her but she didn't hug us back. She didn't have that energy to stand. We took her to our room and changed her clothes while the boys were waiting out. We tried talking to her but she didn't respond. Deenu gave her sleeping pills and we made her sleep.

We all sat on the couch while Khushi was sleeping. I could clearly see some sort of pain and anger in Dev's eyes. He was quite and tried to hide that pain but he couldn't. Kabir was consoling Deenu and tried his best to make her feel better. I got up from the couch and rushed to the balcony. Darshan came to the balcony and saw me crying. He slowly hugged me. I hugged him back with all my strength. He told 'We exactly don't know what happened but what happened shouldn't have happened. We will get her justice. Please don't cry..

Khushi's pov coming up in the next chapter. Stay tuned.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙