Chapter 27

(After 1 month)
Nabiha:
Khushi, Deenu, Dev, Kabir and I were hanging out in our apartment. We were talking about random stuffs, suddenly Khushi asked 'Where's Dur-Darshan??' Kabir replied 'He went to pick Sejal'. Lately, Sejal has been hanging out with the 6 of us. She isn't bad, She's sweet, everyone likes her, ofcourse. The door bell rang, Khushi went to open the door. It was Darshan and Sejal. They both comes and hug each of us. All of a sudden, Darshan was like 'LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ATTENTION PLEASE. I WANNA ANNOUNCE SOMETHING REALLY AMAZING'. Everyone became quite and started looking towards Darshan. 'Guys, I thought that after Kabir returns from States, he is gonna get engaged to Deenu but as they told they are gonna wait for more 1-2 months. I have decided that Sejal and I are getting engaged in 2 weeks'. Everybody took sometime to digest the fact. I was like 'Woaahhh. Congratulations guys. I am so happy for you both I was waiting for this. Someone's getting married yaaayyyy. We need to go for shopping and chill Darshan is going to pay for everything. Right, Darshan??' Seeing this side of me, left Deenu and Khushi shocked. I am hurt but what else can I do, I have to accept the reality.

Later, Sejal, Nabiha, Khushi and I came out for shopping. Darshan has hired Nabiha to help Sejal with the engagement shopping while Nabiha has hired us to give her some company. We all went to quite many shops and choosed a dress for Sejal. After shopping, we all were sitting in a cafeteria and chilling while Sejal was like 'Can I ask you something, Nabiha' I nodded. 'Tumne kabhi Darshan se pyaar Kia?? Darshan ke jitne ladki friend hai, hor koi ek point pe aake falls for him. What about you?? Deenu and Khushi was looking at me. I replied 'Huwa tha lekin tumne usse mujhse chura Liya'. Sejal became quite and was staring at me. 'I didn't knew that you love him. Agar pata hota to main usse chor deti, saach main' Sejal replied. 'To ab chor do' I replied. 'Ab? Lekin woh to mujhe chahta hai'. I started laughing and replied 'Areyyy main mazak kar rhi thi, chill. Main or pyaar huh, no way or woh bhi Darshan se, not possible. Bohot Pehle Socha tha ki chalo Let's Give Love A Chance but things didn't work out, waiting for the right time'. She replied 'Main dar gayi thi. Thank god mazak tha'. Ismiled and she smiled back. I tried my best to show that I am happy and tried my best not to cry, I have to be strong. Deenu and Khushi were continously looking at me and was dissapointed, I could clearly say. Sejal received a call from her office and left 3 of us alone. 'Main Darshan se pyaar karti hu' Deenu said. 'Sejal, bht pehle se pyar Karti hu' Khushi continued. 'Can I get my love back??' Deenu continued. 'Can I spend the rest of my life with him?? Khushi continued. I became angry and was like 'Kal kaam pe Jana hai sabko, it's 8:30pm. Main gari main ja Rahi hu, tumlog aa Jana'. I left.

Guys I am kinda busy these days. I will try to read all your books every soon, need some time.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙