Chapter 24

I know what happened in the last chapter was something unexpected but thats what you call twist.

Nabiha:

I went to the washroom and bursted into tears. I didnt knew how to react or what to do. I wish i could just run away and hide, i wish I never knew who Darshan was, I wish this all was a dream. I washed my face and left the washroom. I saw Sejal. She was sitting with Darshan, I wanted to leave them alone but that would be so rude of me. With a huge smile on my face I walked towards our table, I mean their table. Darshan saw me and intoduced me to Sejal and Sejal to me. I was like 'You guys are perfect, just perfect. Sejal you are gorgeous'. Sejal replied 'Thanks. You are also so pretty'. I looked at my phone 'I got a text from my hospital, its an emergency, i gotta go' I lied. They waved me a goodbye and I left. I walked towards my car. I sat on my car with tears dripping off my eyes.

After sitting in the car for a couple of hours, I came back home. Deenu and Khushi ran towards me after seeing me. They started questioning me 'What happened?? Did he propose??' I didn't knew what to say, the truth or lie. I replied to them 'Guys let me breath, let me sit, I will tell you guys everything'. I sat on the sofa and they both were squishing me from the sides. I started 'The date was nice. We talked with each other. We came to know about eachother bit more. Overall, I had a great time'. Deenu asked 'Did he proposed??' I replied 'No, he was shy, more shy than me'. Khushi replied 'Fuckkk!!! I thought he would propose you in a romantic way and then bohot kuch bohot kuch hota tum dono ke beech'. 'Shut up Khushi' I scolded. Khushi rolled her eyes. 'Guys I am extremely tired, I need some sleep also I have work in the morning. I will go and sleep' I said. Deenu replied 'Are you alright?? We are watching Shah Rukh Khan's movie and you never miss his movies no matter how many times you have already watched it'. I replied 'I know but I am very sleepy today. Good night. Will meet you guys in the morning'. And I left. I changed into my Pajamas and layed on my bed. I started over thinking that he likes me and today this over thinking is killing me from inside. I started remembering all those sweet and funny moments I have spend with Darshan, my eyes were filled with tears. I silently bursted into tears.

I wish I can move on and just erase all his memories. I wish I hated him. I see him almost everyday and it makes me more hard to forget him or to stop loving him. I wish I could just run away from everything and just hide in a corner. I wish he loved me the way I loved him.....

To all those people whose stories I read, guys as I mentioned before I am shifting my home. Once I completely move into my new home, I will continue reading your stories and will update regularly.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙